Do we ever forsee any of this coming back on Eichhorst?

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/miami-hurricanes-accused-of-lack-of-institutional-control-by-ncaa-021913

Miami charged with lack of control

Shawn Eichorst, the Nebraska athletic director who held the same role at Miami for some of the NCAA probe, declined comment. Texas Tech athletic director Kirby Hocutt, who was the AD at Miami for some of the time when Shapiro was a booster, did not respond to a request for comment.

Do we ever forsee any of this coming back on Eichhorst? Any problems for him and possible Nebraska?

I believe thats correct Saunders. I remember reading that Shawn wasn't told anything before he went down there and got thrown into the sh#tstorm. Probably the reason why he took the first opportunity to get out of there

This is correct. Same snow-job that they used on Golden. At least Golden got an awesome contract through 2020 out of the deal. :-|

How many times do we have to have this conversation?

As many times as it gets brought up and shows/has interest?

As its been stated before, Eichorst had no acknowledgement of it when he took the job. I don't think, anyone who learns under Alvarez and follows in TO's footsteps, is going to allow for a program to run in a very shady and dirty way.