Kirk Ferentz is doing all he can to kill Big Ten football

WoodyHayes1951

Frankly I think the Big Ten needs a character like Kirk Ferentz just for that wacky, stumbling moron who goes against all logic, just for the entertainment factor. The rabid, delusional fanbase mixed with this figure is just perfect. If the coach at Purdue, Indiana, or Illinois were doing it then it wouldn't be nearly as comical.

They need to fire his lazy ass. Get Tom Brokaw to donate some cash to cover the owed money. This is just pathetic.

http://espn.go.com/b...t-a-b1g-problem

Tom Brokaw's loyalty lies with his, and my own, alma mater, the far superior University of South Dakota.

Frankly I think the Big Ten needs a character like Kirk Ferentz just for that wacky, stumbling moron who goes against all logic, just for the entertainment factor. The rabid, delusional fanbase mixed with this figure is just perfect. If the coach at Purdue, Indiana, or Illinois were doing it then it wouldn't be nearly as comical.

They need to fire his lazy ass. Get Tom Brokaw to donate some cash to cover the owed money. This is just pathetic.

http://espn.go.com/b...t-a-b1g-problem

Tom Brokaw's loyalty lies with his, and my own, alma mater, the far superior University of South Dakota.

Yeah that.

maybe they just don't think its worth investing the time as they aren't seeing the return in commits.

Says the only other team that did not recruit any Florida kids this year.

Iowa can't afford to fire Ferntz as the AD was a moron and gave him a ridiculous buyout clause. Would have been $20mil if they would have fired him after this year's 4-8 debacle. By the time they get rid of him Iowa will be in 14th place in the conference. And still be running their mouths about how much better a program they are than other conference members.