Your Combine numbers TODAY

Good thread, Teacher, I think the same thing every year. If you guys want to convert your high school 40 time to a Combine equivalent, just round up to the next tenth and add .24. so a 4.51 handheld rounds up to 4.6 and you add .24, making it a 4.84 FAT time. That's not exact science obviously, but if the guy with the stop watch is decent at all, it'll be pretty close.

For me currently:

Ht: 6'1"

Wt: 297

Bench: 15ish (225 lbs) guess here, my 1 rep max is 330.

40: 6.5

Vert: 18" maybe

Good thread, Teacher, I think the same thing every year. If you guys want to convert your high school 40 time to a Combine equivalent, just round up to the next tenth and add .24. so a 4.51 handheld rounds up to 4.6 and you add .24, making it a 4.84 FAT time. That's not exact science obviously, but if the guy with the stop watch is decent at all, it'll be pretty close.

For me currently:

Wow! Does the PDT in your name have some sort of Diabetes acronym thing going on? :lol: I kid cause I care! :thumbs

BTW- a few of my buddies and I will be attempting the 40. Vertical and bench this weekend and I will post my results thereafter. I'm 37 still active(Vball,BBall,softball,golf leagues) but I usually do most of these leagues while also attempting to drink beer like prohibition starts the next day! Should be interesting.

For reference here's my guesses for each category:

40 - 5.0

225 reps - 20 x 0

Verticle - 25-28 was 32 in HS. Still got most of my hops.

And since some of you are throwing in ALL measurements, mine is a solid 5 inches....

.....Around! chuckleshuffle

For me currently:

BTW- a few of my buddies and I will be attempting the 40. Vertical and bench this weekend and I will post my results thereafter. I'm 37 still active(Vball,BBall,softball,golf leagues) but I usually do most of these leagues while also attempting to drink beer like prohibition starts the next day! Should be interesting.

Video proof or it doesn't count!

For me currently:

Wow! Does the PDT in your name have some sort of Diabetes acronym thing going on? :lol: I kid cause I care! :thumbs

Update?????

For me currently:

Update?????

Ok here are the results of our little combine! First off it took some coercing to get my buddies to participate since they're all pussies and it was kinda cold Saturday.

My buddies names are Pony boy- 6'2", 255lbs, Chili- 6'0, 185, JJ- 5'9" 170,and myself-5'11" 160

Vertical-

PB- 13"

Chili- 26"

JJ- 23"

Me- 26"

Bench 225 reps and max-

PB- 9 reps, 290 max

Chili- 3reps, 275 max

JJ- 1/2 rep(pushed up right side and weights fell off left side and then all hell broke loose, 135 max

Myself- 0 reps(as expected) 155 max(almost my weight so suck it)

40 yd brisk walk-

PB- 6.1(nose dive the last 3 feet slowed him down and a few fingers are all that crossed the actual finish line!

Chili- 4.75(was our 100m guy and HS QB, best athlete in our class, several games missed for academic issues, can't spell the word book....not kidding,long story here)

JJ- 4.7(was always fast, played Wingback and safety in HS,thought he would run faster actually)

Me- 4.85(also fell across the line but completely made it over before acquiring several contusions to my knees and elbows.)

3cone drill-

PB- 11.1

Chili- 8.2

JJ- 8.0

Me- 8.1 not sure if there weren't a few DQs in this event cause we didn't know if any existed in the drill.

We ran the 40 again after 2hrs of drinking-

PB- 6.7

Chili-5.0

JJ- 5.1

Me- 5.0

So to sum up. About what I expected for myself. My max bench was surprising cause I'm pretty sure it was 40lbs lighter in HS. Pony boy is out sick today from work. He thinks he caught the flu from being outside for 90mins. pu&&y! I can't bend at the knees or my left elbow.

PS- depending on who was running the stopwatch, these times may be wrong. I'm thinking that the average of the first and second attempts would be most accurate. Second attempt we had an assistant coach on the track team(also a buddy) run the stopwatch. First run was each of us running the clock.

• Fire 2

For me currently:

Update?????

Ok here are the results of our little combine! First off it took some coercing to get my buddies to participate since they're all pussies and it was kinda cold Saturday.

My buddies names are Pony boy- 6'2", 255lbs, Chili- 6'0, 185, JJ- 5'9" 170,and myself-5'11" 160

Vertical-

PB- 13"

Chili- 26"

JJ- 23"

Me- 26"

Bench 225 reps and max-

PB- 9 reps, 190 max

Chili- 3reps, 175 max

JJ- 1/2 rep(pushed up right side and weights fell off left side and then all hell broke loose, 135 max

40 yd brisk walk-

PB- 6.1(nose dive the last 3 feet slowed him down and a few fingers are all that crossed the actual finish line!

Chili- 4.75(was our 100m guy and HS QB, best athlete in our class, several games missed for academic issues, can't spell the word book....not kidding,long story here)

JJ- 4.7(was always fast, played Wingback and safety in HS,thought he would run faster actually)

Me- 4.85(also fell across the line but completely made it over before acquiring several contusions to my knees and elbows.)

3cone drill-

PB- 11.1

Chili- 8.2

JJ- 8.0

Me- 8.1 not sure if there weren't a few DQs in this event cause we didn't know if any existed in the drill.

PB- 6.7

Chili-5.0

JJ- 5.1

Me- 5.0

So to sum up. About what I expected for myself. My max bench was surprising cause I'm pretty sure it was 40lbs lighter in HS. Pony boy is out sick today from work. He thinks he caught the flu from being outside for 90mins. pu&&y! I can't bend at the knees or my left elbow.

PS- depending on who was running the stopwatch, these times may be wrong. I'm thinking that the average of the first and second attempts would be most accurate. Second attempt we had an assistant coach on the track team(also a buddy) run the stopwatch. First run was each of us running the clock.

So you got contusions on your knees on the non-drinking 40? Sounds like you should drink more often.

For me currently:

Update?????

Vertical-

PB- 13"

Chili- 26"

JJ- 23"

Me- 26"

Bench 225 reps and max-

PB- 9 reps, 290 max

Chili- 3reps, 275 max

40 yd brisk walk-

3cone drill-

PB- 11.1

Chili- 8.2

JJ- 8.0

PB- 6.7

Chili-5.0

JJ- 5.1

Me- 5.0

So you got contusions on your knees on the non-drinking 40? Sounds like you should drink more often.

The right side knee and elbow are jacked along with the possibility of the dislocated shoulder I landed on. Also have a severely sprained big toe from the long jump we all attempted later. Frozen sand in the pit and I was taking my form serious! Also the Big Vanilla Pudding Cup(pony boy) just texted me saying he thinks his boss(also a former classmate and DBHOF qualifier)found out why he's not at work and is running his mouth about firing him. It might actually happen if Pony wasn't married to his sister! :lol:

For me currently:

Update?????

Vertical-

PB- 13"

Chili- 26"

JJ- 23"

Me- 26"

Bench 225 reps and max-

PB- 9 reps, 190 max

Chili- 3reps, 175 max

40 yd brisk walk-

3cone drill-

PB- 11.1

Chili- 8.2

JJ- 8.0

PB- 6.7

Chili-5.0

JJ- 5.1

Me- 5.0

I don't get the park with the 225 reps and maxes. How are the maxes lower than 225 for the guys who have at least one rep at that weight?

• Fire 1

For me currently:

Update?????

Vertical-

PB- 13"

Chili- 26"

JJ- 23"

Me- 26"

Bench 225 reps and max-

PB- 9 reps, 290 max

Chili- 3reps, 275 max

40 yd brisk walk-

3cone drill-

PB- 11.1

Chili- 8.2

JJ- 8.0

PB- 6.7

Chili-5.0

JJ- 5.1

Me- 5.0

I don't get the park with the 225 reps and maxes. How are the maxes lower than 225 for the guys who have at least one rep at that weight?

yeah those first two guys should have a 2 instead of a 1. I'll correct that. Good catch. Those mush heads would kill me. They take their wanna be guido sh#t very seriously! If Jersey shore woulda been on they woulda skipped the combine. Posers! :D