Your Combine numbers TODAY

I usually time myself when I run the 40. 40 yards isn't how I tell how far I run in 4-5 seconds. Rather 4 seconds is how I tell that I ran 40 yards. So I set the alarm on my stop watch to go off in 4 seconds. I stop running cause obviously that's 40 yards! :P

32084607.jpg

• Fire 2

I remember the first time I ran a 5.0 / 40 just before my Sr. Yr of Highschool. I'd just run a 5.1 something and took a lot of time waiting for the assistant coach to figure out the stopwatch, and figured part of the reason I'd gotten 5.0 was it was starting to get dark and I don't think the coach actually saw me take off.

Last time I tried running that far, I almost ripped my hamstring and rolled most of the way there with a mouthfull of turf.

Almost got lapped by my dog.

• Fire 1

Hey, could be. Personally, I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of people on HB who run a true sub 5.0 forty.

There's also not more than a handful of people claiming they could.

Yeah . . . Only about 50% of the people who posted times in this thread . . . :lol:

More like 33%, including one guy in the military, and people using their times in high school.

Hey, could be. Personally, I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of people on HB who run a true sub 5.0 forty.

Yeah . . . Only about 50% of the people who posted times in this thread . . . :lol:

More like 33%, including one guy in the military, and people using their times in high school.

I'm seeing 43.7%, with a +/- of around 3%.

Not sure what you two are looking at.

NSFW(Says the F word)

Go to the 1:13 mark for Knapster

• Fire 1

Carlfense is closer so he wins. Or is this BS Price is Right rules?

I don't know. He's over, so if it's PiR rules, he's out and Landlord gets the showcase.

It was tough actually counting some of them one way or the other so that was by no means scientific :lol: