Your Combine numbers TODAY

My fourty may be a little generous, but as often as I run and workout I could see myself running around a 4.9 or a 5 :dunno

You guys would know better than I about your speed . . . but keep in mind that Jerry @$#%$ Rice ran a 4.6.

I don't think anyone ever claimed to be faster than a pro athlete, it's a just a guess at what we think we would run now. I would venture to say alot of people could run a 5.0 forty at the age of 23.

I was a three sport athlete at Benson playing tennis, football, and track. If there was one thing in my list I was positive of, it was my speed. I played doubles with a kid who had no clue what the hell he was doing and nearly beat Creighton's 1 doubles team before losing 6-8 with my partner pretty much just looking around at butterflies (No joke, he was staring at one at one point). I had to run around like a mad man that match, so thank god we played non traditional sets...

I don't think anyone ever claimed to be faster than a pro athlete, it's a just a guess at what we think we would run now. I would venture to say alot of people could run a 5.0 forty at the age of 23.

Hey, could be. Personally, I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of people on HB who run a true sub 5.0 forty.

• Fire 1

Hey, could be. Personally, I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of people on HB who run a true sub 5.0 forty.

I agree with you on the last part, my friend.