adopting a dog tomorrow what should I name her?

thank you everyone for you suggestions. Bailey was also suggested on another forum and is the front runner along with Cammer. We are going to sleep on it for a few days.

on a sad note i found out I'm her 3rd owner! the previous 2 turned her in because the could no longer afford her. this is the most lovable, shy, quiete dog i have ever had. she has a lot of energy. she was running laps around the backyard :)

thank you everyone for you suggestions. Bailey was also suggested on another forum and is the front runner along with Cammer. We are going to sleep on it for a few days.

on a sad note i found out I'm her 3rd owner! the previous 2 turned her in because the could no longer afford her. this is the most lovable, shy, quiete dog i have ever had. she has a lot of energy. she was running laps around the backyard :)

I would bet that wasn't the real reason. She is a high energy dog, and needs a walk, or a lot of play in an open yard every day. And sadly, a lot of people don't want to invest the time with a high energy dog. Lack of exercise will end up causing a dog like her to be a bit destructive. My shepherd gets kinda flakey when weather doesn't let us get some outside time. I would also recommend a training class. It made a world of difference for me and my dog. Congrats on the new member of the family

I don't get Cammer. Bailey has that hard 'B' that she'll respond to when called. Don't they know what the previous owners called her? Might be a good idea to stick with her previous name. Good looking dog. Take good care of her.

that is sad, but at least they turned her in and didn't dump her somewhere along side a busy highway.

I got my pound dog snoring in my ear right now. She is such a blessing and I am so glad she found me.

her name will be...

Decaf

• Fire 1

I don't get Cammer. Bailey has that hard 'B' that she'll respond to when called. Don't they know what the previous owners called her? Might be a good idea to stick with her previous name. Good looking dog. Take good care of her.

cammer...

1965-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-Cammer-5L-1024x768.jpg