What are you looking forward to this coming season?

The message board could use some lighter topics to dicuss instead of repeating the same discussions under different thread headers.

1: Nebraska's offense. I like the depth that is being talked about in spring ball. Add in the two high school running backs on campus this fall....so excited to see what they can do to go along with the guys already on campus. I strongly believe Ameer will be in the Heisman talk with a strong season. The same with Martinez if he has a strong season. I would love to see another top 8 rushing offense in the country. Heck, I would love to see us crack the top 6.

2: How much Texas A&M's Heisman QB fails this season....or if he can keep up the high level of play.

3: How bad or good USC will be again.

4: Hoping Ohio State loses a game none of their fans gave a second thought about for losing the game.

5: Wisconsin fans in a world of shock when they realize the three running plays to gain 20 yards is gone.

6: LaCatoure getting blown up if he sees the field.

7: Hoping Alabama is not repeating as national champions

8: Northwestern finishing ahead of Michigan in the division standings while Nebraska wins the division again.

9: Just solid football to watch.

• Fire 2

I guess I am beyond the whole notion of trying to figure out what is going to happen. Sure. I follow the news and all that. But I know that the variables are going to change dramatically from the first snap of the season to the last snap of the season. In the end, I can't wait until football comes around because the ride will be a thrilling one. And, thankfully, since I am a fan of, not only the Huskers, but of the whole sport, from high school to pro, there will certainly be something in there that will be pleasing to me.

GBR!!!!!!!

The message board could use some lighter topics to dicuss instead of repeating the same discussions under different thread headers.

1: Nebraska's offense. I like the depth that is being talked about in spring ball. Add in the two high school running backs on campus this fall....so excited to see what they can do to go along with the guys already on campus. I strongly believe Ameer will be in the Heisman talk with a strong season. The same with Martinez if he has a strong season. I would love to see another top 8 rushing offense in the country. Heck, I would love to see us crack the top 6.

2: How much Texas A&M's Heisman QB fails this season....or if he can keep up the high level of play.

4: Hoping Ohio State loses a game none of their fans gave a second thought about for losing the game.

5: Wisconsin fans in a world of shock when they realize the three running plays to gain 20 yards is gone.

8: Northwestern finishing ahead of Michigan in the division standings while Nebraska wins the division again.

1. Agree about our offense. We have it all this year. Excited for this season and really excited to see this offense in years to come.

2. I don't think Texas AnM needs to worry about anything. They play the style of defense I wish we played here at Nebraska. Their coach is amazing, their talent is amazing, their recruiting is outstanding. No I'm not an AnM fan, but I am very very impressed by what they do on a consistent basis. I don't see them, or their QB failing this year.

3. USC? Which one? South Carolina or Southern Cal? Neither one I could give a rats ass about.

4. I always welcome an Ohio State loss. I don't see them losing many if any this year, but I would welcome it.

5. I do believe Wisconsin is on the decline, though I don't see them immediately vanishing completely . They still have that speedster in the backfield that burned our asses up and made our defense look like a bunch of pissants last year right? Just saying.

6. LaCoutre? You mean the kid who bailed on us for LSU I assume? I got no hate for the kid. Good luck to him. Obviously there was a reason we recruited him to play here. If expectations were that he was gonna get his butt kicked around on the field then one would question why we were all so damn excited when he committed to us in the beginning? He'll be fine.........or he won't be.

7. Not Bama again. I agree. I'm tired of the Bama talk, and the SEC talk. Oh yes, they've earned it, they deserve all the accolades they are getting down there. They are taking care of business, we are not plain and simple. Time for us to take care of business.

8. Michigan is a good ball team. So is Northwestern. Could be an interesting division this year.

9. FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL! Watching the spring game always amps me up a bit for it. Ready for Nebraska, and even more ready for MY DENVER BRONCOS!

1. Agree about our offense. We have it all this year. Excited for this season and really excited to see this offense in years to come.

2. I don't think Texas AnM needs to worry about anything. They play the style of defense I wish we played here at Nebraska. Their coach is amazing, their talent is amazing, their recruiting is outstanding. No I'm not an AnM fan, but I am very very impressed by what they do on a consistent basis. I don't see them, or their QB failing this year.

3. USC? Which one? South Carolina or Southern Cal? Neither one I could give a rats ass about.

4. I always welcome an Ohio State loss. I don't see them losing many if any this year, but I would welcome it.

5. I do believe Wisconsin is on the decline, though I don't see them immediately vanishing completely . They still have that speedster in the backfield that burned our asses up and made our defense look like a bunch of pissants last year right? Just saying.

6. LaCoutre? You mean the kid who bailed on us for LSU I assume? I got no hate for the kid. Good luck to him. Obviously there was a reason we recruited him to play here. If expectations were that he was gonna get his butt kicked around on the field then one would question why we were all so damn excited when he committed to us in the beginning? He'll be fine.........or he won't be.

7. Not Bama again. I agree. I'm tired of the Bama talk, and the SEC talk. Oh yes, they've earned it, they deserve all the accolades they are getting down there. They are taking care of business, we are not plain and simple. Time for us to take care of business.

8. Michigan is a good ball team. So is Northwestern. Could be an interesting division this year.

9. FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL! Watching the spring game always amps me up a bit for it. Ready for Nebraska, and even more ready for MY DENVER BRONCOS!

Nah, no hating the guy from he. He just isn't ready to see the field yet. He got thrown around like a towel in the D Line drill.....he is number 91

Football in September.

See the defense we hear about every year from Bo.

See the offense really play without errors and penalties.

Having a well played season. Hopefully get to the CCG and play tough I assume Ohio State.

World Masters games in Torino, Italy in August. Have been training 8 months for it. Having both knees replaced last March put a crimp in my development. Hunstman World Senior games in St George, Utah in October. Mountain biking there. Better chance of winning I am sure.

Nah, no hating the guy from he. He just isn't ready to see the field yet. He got thrown around like a towel in the D Line drill.....he is number 91

#22 is a bad man. That type of competitiveness is awesome to see.

I am surprised LSU doesn't have that large, thick 330 or 350 pound DT on their roster this spring. The largest guy they have is 310 pounds. Number 9 is a large DE at 283 pounds, but as you could see in the film he is not in good cardio shape.