The Dude's Intermittent Tips for an Improved Quality of Life

Tip #5:

Neighborhood dog keeping you up at night? Nothing a big bowl of antifreeze won't fix.

I know you're joking, but somebody killed both my dog and my aunt & uncle's dog with antifreeze in the same week. Never been more sad and angry at humanity.

Honest question, how did you know it was antifreeze? They do autopsies on them or what?

Sincerely,

Person who has never had a pet.

Tip #5:

Neighborhood dog keeping you up at night? Nothing a big bowl of antifreeze won't fix.

I know you're joking, but somebody killed both my dog and my aunt & uncle's dog with antifreeze in the same week. Never been more sad and angry at humanity.

Honest question, how did you know it was antifreeze? They do autopsies on them or what?

Sincerely,

Anti-freeze crystallizes the internal organs. And even small amounts will shut down the kidneys. Its really not funny.

http://www.petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_multi_antifreeze_poisoning#.UWXJWpNJOKU

Tip #5:

Sincerely,

The yep, vet told us that just like strigori posted, it was crystallized in the kidneys. There was nothing we could do but make him comfortable. I'm so mad right now just thinking about it. Ugh. :(

Tip #5:

Joking? Who's joking?

Tip #47:

Never trust a Swede.

Tip #5:

Sincerely,

The yep, vet told us that just like strigori posted, it was crystallized in the kidneys. There was nothing we could do but make him comfortable. I'm so mad right now just thinking about it. Ugh. :(

I wasn't sure if it killed them quickly. So then you had a dead dog and I wondered how they could tell. If he is sick and you take him to the vet, that makes more sense. That's f'd up. Sorry.

Since updates are slow in coming, I will offer up a dudesque tip for improved QOL. Never slow down when driving through school zones, it wastes your time and reduces your chances of helping Darwin sort out the gene pool. Besides that kids are resilient. The ones that don't die learn how to live with whatever lifelong handicap you have inflicted in your quest to save an additional 30 seconds of your time. Win-Win.

Since updates are slow in coming, I will offer up a dudesque tip for improved QOL. Never slow down when driving through school zones, it wastes your time and reduces your chances of helping Darwin sort out the gene pool. Besides that kids are resilient. The ones that don't die learn how to live with whatever lifelong handicap you have inflicted in your quest to save an additional 30 seconds of your time. Win-Win.

I usually speed up. The faster I travel through the zone, the less time I spend in said zone, therefore reducing the time I have to hit children.

Same thing applies to driving in bad weather. Faster = less time on road = less time to have an accident.

I usually speed up. The faster I travel through the zone, the less time I spend in said zone, therefore reducing the time I have to hit children.

Same thing applies to driving in bad weather. Faster = less time on road = less time to have an accident.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

drive 25, keep kids alive. drive 97, send kids to heaven.

spinnseal-o.gif