The Dude's Intermittent Tips for an Improved Quality of Life

Tip #4:

Drink Pedialyte to cure that pesky hangover. Strawberry is delicious.

This is actually a good one. Other tips have sucked.

Does it actually work? I've always drank a ton of Gatorade

Pedialyte is probably the best thing to drink for a hangover. It really helps. It re-hydrates and replaces electrolytes but doesn't have the sugars and fillers that Gatorade does.

If you don't drink beer and are only drinking mixed drinks here's a tip to avoid hangovers and still get a good buzz. Drink a glass of water after each mixed drink.

And hopefully people will join your party next to the pissa!

It's not really any worse then drinking beer all night. I wouldn't recommend the technique if you are only drinking beer since you'll spend too much time in the pisser. Like they say, 'beer ain't drinking' so a hangover shouldn't be a problem anyway.

The best cure for a good hangover, is a cool shower, fresh air and chinese food!

What the hell is it with hangovers and chinese food? My brother and his gang of goons do the same thing after a night of honky tonkin. Head for the local china buffet. That'd be the last thing I'd wanna see.

The best cure for a good hangover, is a cool shower, fresh air and chinese food!

What the hell is it with hangovers and chinese food? My brother and his gang of goons do the same thing after a night of honky tonkin. Head for the local china buffet. That'd be the last thing I'd wanna see.

Kitten fried rice is full of electrolytes.

i think it is the grease.