Idea for the first game next fall....

Chalk this up to being vote waiting for the new football season, but I was thinking about last year, and how the defense wasn't that great at times. And we've been hearing how Bo has re-dedicated his efforts to fixing our beloved "Blackshirts"......then it hit me....

What if we all wore black on the first day to show our support for our defense? I know it's crazy, but then our boys would see first hand how much we support them! It could be the inspiration they need to finally get that title we've all been rooting for! Plus, black uniforms are "all the rage", I bet a lot of those blue chip recruits would see that on tv and commit the next day!

I know we're the "Sea of Red" and all, but I bet for one game everyone would go along! Plus this is only April, there's plenty of time for this to catch on!

What do you guys think? Would a "black out" work?

Chalk this up to being vote waiting for the new football season, but I was thinking about last year, and how the defense wasn't that great at times. And we've been hearing how Bo has re-dedicated his efforts to fixing our beloved "Blackshirts"......then it hit me....

What if we all wore black on the first day to show our support for our defense? I know it's crazy, but then our boys would see first hand how much we support them! It could be the inspiration they need to finally get that title we've all been rooting for! Plus, black uniforms are "all the rage", I bet a lot of those blue chip recruits would see that on tv and commit the next day!

I know we're the "Sea of Red" and all, but I bet for one game everyone would go along! Plus this is only April, there's plenty of time for this to catch on!

What do you guys think? Would a "black out" work?

twitters.gif