G - 4

OT - 4

S - 3

WR - 3

LB - 2

C - 1

QB - 1

TE - 1

Glad to see my Raiders do something right for a change. I like the KC pick. I was hoping Fisher would fall to Oakland.

I actually wasn't throwing my guts up at their pick

Me either. Hayden was a good pick. I would have rather had Jarvis Jones though.

o/u on how many times Teo is mentioned tonight

o/u: 87.5

Give me over for $10,000,000.00

Official:

MADMENAVATAR_normal.jpgTimothy Burke@bubbaprog 9h

Number of times names mentioned during NFL draft broadcast: NFL Net: Te'o 32.,Tebow zero. ESPN: Te'o 28, Tebow 2.

https://twitter.com/...644985354776576

hank-hill-o.gif

This is off-topic but Timothy Burke has a crazy set up at his house.

Here's an article about him covering the NCAA tourney: http://gizmodo.com/5991476/the-insane-one+man-computer-station-needed-to-cover-march-madness

lol at the Lions pick, you have probably the worst secondary in the NFL and Dee Milliner sitting right there for the taking. Instead you take a kid that has only started like 9 nine games and only registered 4 sacks at BYU.

If you were a lock to be drafted in the first round, would attend the actual draft or would you rather be at home with your family and friends?

I think I would rather be at home with my family friends, that way you don't have a camera shoved in your face watching you sweat it out all night. Unless I was going to be #1 overall, then I would probabl go to NYC.

If you were a lock to be drafted in the first round, would attend the actual draft or would you rather be at home with your family and friends?

I think I would rather be at home with my family friends, that way you don't have a camera shoved in your face watching you sweat it out all night. Unless I was going to be #1 overall, then I would probabl go to NYC.

I would go fishing like that O-lineman from Wisconsin a few years back. Just be out there relaxing with a couple of buddies, no radios or anything. Then when I came to shore with a mess of fish people could tell me where my new home would be.

Jerry Jones! :facepalm:

FML - time for a new team!

Depends on if the guy works out. Its not a sexy pick, but if he is a quality starter for several years, its a good pick. What is good for Cowboys fans is with a pick like that Jerry Jones might not be building his team like his fantasy roster this year.

Thats all well and good except the defense is atrocious. And there are four other Oline spots that would have been a higher priority for me. Or a QB! Or a GM(can you draft those). Can't even tailgate in the parking lot unless you're on grass, of which there is little of! F me! And my tickets were $420 to watch them kill the rams and I ended up watching that damn TV more than the actual game!

However, I will be attending the cowboys chiefs game in Sept in KC. Been to a few KC games and they know how to tailgate. Although the last time I watched the cowboys play in arrowhead it was 60-40 cowboys fans. In fact the chiefs were driving to my endzone and had to call time out cause Cassell couldn't hear!

lol at the Lions pick, you have probably the worst secondary in the NFL and Dee Milliner sitting right there for the taking. Instead you take a kid that has only started like 9 nine games and only registered 4 sacks at BYU.

I didn't understand that either...they have been really bad in the secondary for sometime and yet haven't done anything to fix it.