SIGNED OT Nick Gates

Not that height is a huge deal because its not...but Is his height accurate at 6-4? Merely a question not a concern....calm down huskerboard before you overract..... its just a question?

I would say it's accurate. Huskersillustrated has a picture of Gates and Newell standing next to each other on their official visits. Gates is noticeably taller than Newell, and I think Newell is listed at 6'2" or 6'3" fwiw.

Not that height is a huge deal because its not...but Is his height accurate at 6-4? Merely a question not a concern....calm down huskerboard before you overract..... its just a question?

I would say it's accurate. Huskersillustrated has a picture of Gates and Newell standing next to each other on their official visits. Gates is noticeably taller than Newell, and I think Newell is listed at 6'2" or 6'3" fwiw.

Thanks I appreciate it!

WTF is your problem!?!?!?

Are you serious are trying to make a joke? Like im discrediting him or something because he isnt 6-7 or 6-8...

I refuse to use sarsasm guy. For one, not sure how to on the phone and 2, it defeats the purpose of being sarcastic if you have to inform people of it. I know its hard to tell on the interwebs of my intent, but I'm not an ass... At least not that big of one.

• Fire 2

WTF is your problem!?!?!?

Are you serious are trying to make a joke? Like im discrediting him or something because he isnt 6-7 or 6-8...

I refuse to use sarsasm guy. For one, not sure how to on the phone and 2, it defeats the purpose of being sarcastic if you have to inform people of it. I know its hard to tell on the interwebs of my intent, but I'm not an ass... At least not that big of one.

Well thats good to know...Thanks! Sounds like he is 6-4 and thats all I was going for

A&M will put a Top 5 Tackle in the draft for a 2nd year in a row, and next year will probably have the 3rd. Our O-Line has been one of the best in the country for the past several years and we are deeper there than any other position. Maybe "lack of depth" was a bad phrase. Perhaps, I should have mentioned that he will LIKELY have the opportunity to play sooner at Nebraska.

And most recruiters worth their salt work their tails off. It's what makes them good, and Sumlin and Anderson are great as well. I'm simply saying most people have this as a toss-up.

Well...Call back when you have a trophy named after one of your lineman..

I didn't realize having a trophy named after someone who played 30 YEARS AGO was that much of a recruiting tool for current O-Linemen. I am simply saying that right now, A&M is putting lots of offensive linemen into the league and that we are very deep right now.

So deep u take two jucos this cycle. Weren't ur two big tackles from the previous regime?