RB Larenzo Stewart

I think its safe to say we won't lose this one to Texas....

Larenzo Stewart #22™@Zoface_221m

Im hoping Oregon smash Texas!!! I hate Texas

Well he doesnt have an offer from texas. He does have one from baylor

It was just a joke about bigger in-state schools stealing guys. I don't think he is going anywhere.

Let's not worry too much about Stewart. Dude is already planning his future at Nebraska.

Larenzo Stewart @Zoface_22 9h

Can't wait to play Oregon in 2016 #GBR

• 3 weeks later...

Word over on 247 has it we havent been in contact with him since the dead period ended, despite the staff being in Texas several times in the last week or so. Something to watch going forward.

There have been rumors of qualification issues for a while. Perhaps we could end up taking both Avery and MW after all.

Word over on 247 has it we havent been in contact with him since the dead period ended, despite the staff being in Texas several times in the last week or so. Something to watch going forward.

There have been rumors of qualification issues for a while. Perhaps we could end up taking both Avery and MW after all.

Dang. If true and we don't get Avery and MW I will be disappointed. Really think this kid is a mismatch waiting to happen for defenses.

EDIT: Maybe "disappointed" is the wrong word. I should have said I want Avery and MW.

It makes me wonder if these rumors are true with how we told irons that we would be looking to get the ball to him out of the backfield and in the slot. Which is pretty much what I thought we were looking for Stewart to do, it's possible that the coaches just want a couple athletes but it does make you wonder about of Stewart has some issues.

• 2 weeks later...