RB Larenzo Stewart

So, if he comes next year, that means he will be considered a recruit for 2015....correct?

So, he basically took a scholarship spot this year as far as what the staff thought they could bring in. If he isn't here till 2016, then we will have another spot for next year's small class.

Yes, if he's there for a year he'd be in the 2015 class. The coaches basically knew he wasn't going to qualify in January or possibly before that.

per OWH: will likely redshirt with the idea of playing one year at IWCC and have three years left at Nebraska. I'd keep him in the 14 class, since most of them will redshirt as well. Does obviously clear up a spot in the 15 recruiting cycle though, then he'd count against numbers in 16-18.

Link: http://bit.ly/1gEx4GB

It will be interesting to see how this will develop.

• 1 month later...

• 10 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

New staff isn't interested. Won't be coming to Nebraska.

Don't know why the staff isn't interested if he wants to be here, I think this is different than with Dillman because he said after Juco he would come

to Nebraska. It seems he was passionate about playing for Nebraska, but I wish him the best of luck elsewhere. I just think the staff should have given him a chance to come here and compete this spring or next spring. I hope he does well at another school but he might have had a tough time finding the field anyway because running back and WR are loaded with talent.

• 4 weeks later...