Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

Another thing, beings people want to add Bush's short comings (which he had), is Doe Clinton Become an accomplice to Osama Bin Laden beings he decided not to take him out and in return was able to murder thousands of American lives? Probably not, but With all of the Scandals going on with Obama well they use someone else as the scapegoat when at the end of the day Obama is the boss and should shoulder the blame for appointing such ignorant people.

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

I never actually compared Obama to Nixon. Just said Obamas Scandals make Nixon look like an angel.

Those "scandals" include 4 deaths in Libya and some mid-level bozos at the IRS being douches, something that he has no direct control over. Bush started a trillion dollar, 3,000 death war for no reason. Do go on about how you hate Obama because things aren't going well for you though.

• Fire 2

You can have whatever view you want, but the constant hyperbole is driving me nuts. Certainly none of the "scandals" are good but their magnitude is relatively small and as for Mr. Barack Obama's direct involvement in them we can only speculate. Just because something bad happens in one of the executive departments doesn't mean we need to rush Pennsylvania avenue with torches. That's like ranting and raving about Bill Gates or Steve Jobs every time your computer has an issue. The fact-spinning and agenda-driven nonsense completely clouds the actual issues at hand.

• Fire 3

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

I never actually compared Obama to Nixon. Just said Obamas Scandals make Nixon look like an angel.

Those "scandals" include 4 deaths in Libya and some mid-level bozos at the IRS being douches, something that he has no direct control over. Bush started a trillion dollar, 3,000 death war for no reason. Do go on about how you hate Obama because things aren't going well for you though.

Why else besides the obvious would I despise this administration unless they did me wrong in some way. Do you like people who do this or do you despise only people who make it really rough on Everyone not just the majority? Or is it just not a big deal because for some reason you feel it does not affect you? Either way you are contradicting yourself.

There's also this. Isn't it crazy that so many people wanted Clinton Impeached because he lied about having an affair, but Obama will get a pass after all of the wrong he and his admin has caused.

Is this as crazy as GWB invading a foreign sovereign nation without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached? I'm going with no. What do you think?

Where is your outrage over the failure to prosecute Bush for "all the wrong he and his admin have caused?"

Not sure if I am following correctly. But which nation are you referring to, or are you speaking of other people who wanted GWB impeached over Iraq.

What?

"Those "scandals" include 4 deaths in Libya and some mid-level bozos at the IRS being douches, something that he has no direct control over. Bush started a trillion dollar, 3,000 death war for no reason. Do go on about how you hate Obama because things aren't going well for you though. "

What do you think about the four Americans who have been killed by Obama administration without affording them their constitutional rights.

And, Bush mismanaged Iraq, I agree. But he had the backing of congress, and killed a tyrant who used chemical weapons, and had the ability to restart his WMD programs at will, attacked and invaded his neighbors, killed possibly hundreds of thousands of people, but hey he didn't attack the US so lets just forget those "people", cause they are not Americans and as such should have to endure the evil that Saddam created for the whole country. Maybe we should have just let Hitler off, and only attacked Japan cause we had no reason to defeat Nazi Germany.

There's also this. Isn't it crazy that so many people wanted Clinton Impeached because he lied about having an affair, but Obama will get a pass after all of the wrong he and his admin has caused.

Is this as crazy as GWB invading a foreign sovereign nation without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached? I'm going with no. What do you think?

Where is your outrage over the failure to prosecute Bush for "all the wrong he and his admin have caused?"

Not sure if I am following correctly. But which nation are you referring to, or are you speaking of other people who wanted GWB impeached over Iraq.

What?

I don't understand your confusion. Which country did GWB "without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached" invade?

What?

I don't understand your confusion. Which country did GWB "without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached" invade?

What?

Why else besides the obvious would I despise this administration unless they did me wrong in some way. Do you like people who do this or do you despise only people who make it really rough on Everyone not just the majority? Or is it just not a big deal because for some reason you feel it does not affect you? Either way you are contradicting yourself.

I try to view things objectively. Like I said, none of these issues are good whatsoever and need to be looked into and solved, but I don't try to evaluate an administration in terms of "what are you doing for me" ...instead I look at what they are doing for the country as a whole. Since you feel that Obama taxed your business to death or whatever, you aren't really an unbiased observer of other aspects of his presidency.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people crediting the president for every good thing that happens and blaming him for every bad thing that happens. Most things are either not in his control whatsoever or are the result of or blame of many, many, many people.

Look at it this way; if this is all we have to bicker about right now, we're in a pretty decent place as a nation.

I blame him more for Obamacare and the thousands more that we have to pay now for him wanting to help us

You should show him how much you hate Obamacare and move out of the U.S.

Of course, the main problem with that is every other major industrialized nation that you'd probably want to move to has universal healthcare so... you'd kinda be in the same boat you're in now.

Sucks that America decided, after decades of lagging behind the rest of the world, that its citizens deserve not to die because they don't have fat wallets, huh?

• Fire 1

I blame him more for Obamacare and the thousands more that we have to pay now for him wanting to help us

You should show him how much you hate Obamacare and move out of the U.S.

Of course, the main problem with that is every other major industrialized nation that you'd probably want to move to has universal healthcare so... you'd kinda be in the same boat you're in now.

Sucks that America decided, after decades of lagging behind the rest of the world, that its citizens deserve not to die because they don't have fat wallets, huh?

You can move your happy ass out if you think it is so damn great. I prefer it how it was at least we could somewhat afford it. And, no I am not saying that some changes weren't needed cause they were, just not as extreme as they have been changed.

Your family owns a small business and Obamacare is costing them thousands more?

How many employees does this "small business" have?

under a dozen why do you ask? Let me guess you are going to try and convince me that we are not paying more for premiums right and get less insurance for the same money. So what is going to happen after January 1st. of next year, because e I bet it won't be any better.

under a dozen why do you ask? Let me guess you are going to try and convince me that we are not paying more for premiums right and get less insurance for the same money. So what is going to happen after January 1st. of next year, because e I bet it won't be any better.

The employer mandate, which forces firms to start providing insurance in 2014, pertains only to companies with at least 50 full-time workers.

http://money.cnn.com...ness/obamacare/

That is why I asked, because there is a lot of ignorance about the regulations.