Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

I blame him more for Obamacare and the thousands more that we have to pay now for him wanting to help us

You should show him how much you hate Obamacare and move out of the U.S.

Of course, the main problem with that is every other major industrialized nation that you'd probably want to move to has universal healthcare so... you'd kinda be in the same boat you're in now.

Sucks that America decided, after decades of lagging behind the rest of the world, that its citizens deserve not to die because they don't have fat wallets, huh?

You can move your happy ass out if you think it is so damn great. I prefer it how it was at least we could somewhat afford it. And, no I am not saying that some changes weren't needed cause they were, just not as extreme as they have been changed.

Your bluster is unimpressive. When you go out of business because of Obamacare let us know. Until then I have zero sympathy for you.

I try to view things objectively.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people crediting the president for every good thing that happens and blaming him for every bad thing that happens. Most things are either not in his control whatsoever or are the result of or blame of many, many, many people.

Bush started a trillion dollar, 3,000 death war for no reason.

Really? Doesn't Congress declare war? Nearly all of us were wrong about Iraq.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2008/03/19/public-attitudes-toward-the-war-in-iraq-20032008/

One of my biggest pet peeves is people crediting the president for every good thing that happens and blaming him for every bad thing that happens. Most things are either not in his control whatsoever or are the result of or blame of many, many, many people.

http://www.pewresear...-iraq-20032008/

This is another example of the problems with our government. Congress never officially declared that we were at war with Iraq, just like they didn't during Desert Storm or Vietnam or Korea. A formal declaration of war, which is what *I* think we should do every time we send military types over borders with hostile intent, has only been issued a few times. WWI and WWII for certain, I think we declared war on the Spanish during the Spanish-American war (after the Maine was bombed in Cuba) and maybe against England in the Revolutionary War or the War of 1812. Probably not the Revolutionary War, though - we didn't exist as a nation.

Anyway, the sods in Washington on both sides of the aisle are too cowardly to actually declare war these days. If they sign their name to a war declaration and things go badly, they'll lose reelection next time around, and they simply cannot have that.

The garbage that spews from Washington is just the tertiary stuff that happens in and around the real pursuit of Senators and Congresspeople - their careers. And because they're insulated from the commoners like us, they don't care if we're saddled with debt, they don't care if we have to pay to prop up banks that gouge us, they don't care if we have a cumbersome universal healthcare law that doesn't address the real problems in our healthcare system. It doesn't affect them, all they need is to look good enough to their base to get reelected.

And we're the idiots that keep reelecting these people, time and time again. How many terms has Dianne Feinstein served? What about Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? John Boehner? All these clowns have been in office as the lot of the common American continues to worsen, yet come election time I'll bet every one of them gets reelected. We don't learn our lessons, we Americans. We're very well-trained to accept the garbage we're given.

Sorry about that rant. It mostly has nothing to do with replying to gobiggergoredder's post. Just tired of the nonsense, I guess.

This is another example of the problems with our government. Congress never officially declared that we were at war with Iraq, just like they didn't during Desert Storm or Vietnam or Korea. A formal declaration of war, which is what *I* think we should do every time we send military types over borders with hostile intent, has only been issued a few times. WWI and WWII for certain, I think we declared war on the Spanish during the Spanish-American war (after the Maine was bombed in Cuba) and maybe against England in the Revolutionary War or the War of 1812. Probably not the Revolutionary War, though - we didn't exist as a nation.

Anyway, the sods in Washington on both sides of the aisle are too cowardly to actually declare war these days. If they sign their name to a war declaration and things go badly, they'll lose reelection next time around, and they simply cannot have that.

The garbage that spews from Washington is just the tertiary stuff that happens in and around the real pursuit of Senators and Congresspeople - their careers. And because they're insulated from the commoners like us, they don't care if we're saddled with debt, they don't care if we have to pay to prop up banks that gouge us, they don't care if we have a cumbersome universal healthcare law that doesn't address the real problems in our healthcare system. It doesn't affect them, all they need is to look good enough to their base to get reelected.

And we're the idiots that keep reelecting these people, time and time again. How many terms has Dianne Feinstein served? What about Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? John Boehner? All these clowns have been in office as the lot of the common American continues to worsen, yet come election time I'll bet every one of them gets reelected. We don't learn our lessons, we Americans. We're very well-trained to accept the garbage we're given.

Sorry about that rant. It mostly has nothing to do with replying to gobiggergoredder's post. Just tired of the nonsense, I guess.

And yet, people continue to play the us vs. them, Democrat vs Republican game like fools. Individuals are generally smart, but people are stupid.

And yet, people continue to play the us vs. them, Democrat vs Republican game like fools. Individuals are generally smart, but people are stupid.

But it's not my representative that sucks, it's all the others.

One of the biggest reasons besides the obvious that we can not afford to have this douche as our President is the simple fact that he has caused My family's small business thousands and thousands of dollars that we can not afford to lose anymore. I am sure that we are not alone in this even though some people seem to want to turn a blind eye.

sounds like your family's small business just needs to earn more or they need to find different jobs. easy solution.

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

I never actually compared Obama to Nixon. Just said Obamas Scandals make Nixon look like an angel.

I think you need a lesson in what the word "compared" means.

• Fire 1

One of the biggest reasons besides the obvious that we can not afford to have this douche as our President is the simple fact that he has caused My family's small business thousands and thousands of dollars that we can not afford to lose anymore. I am sure that we are not alone in this even though some people seem to want to turn a blind eye.

sounds like your family's small business just needs to earn more or they need to find different jobs. easy solution.

He could follow Romney's advice and just borrow from his parents. Amiright?

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

I never actually compared Obama to Nixon. Just said Obamas Scandals make Nixon look like an angel.

perhaps he was contrasting?

He could ask his family why they are blaming it on Obama and Obamacare when the regulations won't affect their small business. Maybe that wouldn't fit their agenda against Obama, or they wouldn't have anyone to blame their failed business on but themselves.

CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOUR RANT! Term limits of some kind - across the board may be needed to get fresh blood and fresh ideas in DC. I also wonder if the old way of 'electing' senators would be better = they were appointed by the state legislature. That may be too political for most - but it made the senators more beholding to their states interests and less beholding to special interest groups that 'pay' for their elections.

LMAO uh ok thanks

He could ask his family why they are blaming it on Obama and Obamacare when the regulations won't affect their small business. Maybe that wouldn't fit their agenda against Obama, or they wouldn't have anyone to blame their failed business on but themselves.

So the high premiums for group insurance aren't affecting us thanks I will remind our agant next week when we meet again.