Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

Obama is NOT Nixon not even close. You would have to be a descent President to be considered the same. And, that is really pretty sad to say that in comparison. But, talking heads have said multiple times that they are not going to mention Impeach until they are ready for it. That is why I made the comparison or said Obama's scandal's are WORSE than Nixon's and he got impeached

tumblr_lta5dmff8M1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Obama's Admin didn't make Benghazi cover ups for Political Gain? Lmao. His Admin. didn't deny the IRS scandal for political gain? (For their Party) LMAO. Like I said He did not do the same things as Nixon, but Scandal vs. Scandal Obama is making Nixon look like an Angel. And, Yes for that I am very serious. LMAO

• Fire 1

Obama's Admin didn't make Benghazi cover ups for Political Gain? Lmao. His Admin. didn't deny the IRS scandal for political gain? (For their Party) LMAO. Like I said He did not do the same things as Nixon, but Scandal vs. Scandal Obama is making Nixon look like an Angel. And, Yes for that I am very serious. LMAO

You seem to have gotten all the wires connected. That doesn't mean you've got it right.

somethingiswrong.gif

• Fire 1

Can you mention laws that Obama broke? Or has Fox News not figured that out yet?

I think it's ironic that the same group of people that will blame the President for the IRS mess are the same folks that decry the fact that he's given any credit at all for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him. But Obama's boasts that the terrorist group was on the run - is contradicted by Libya (and the Obama team didn't want that narrative to be anything different - thus blaiming the terrorist attack on a you tube video - pathetic). Similiar to Bush's "Mission Accomplished".

A good deed (killing Bin Laden) can not cover the other issues. Ethics doesn't work that way.

• Fire 1

I think it's ironic that the same group of people that will blame the President for the IRS mess are the same folks that decry the fact that he's given any credit at all for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him.

Classic.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him.

Classic.

LOL OK Obama. There do you feel better?

By the way, I think we need about 6-8 months and all of these scandals will be resolved one way or another. As I have said all along in this thread - it is too early to tell - not all of the facts are out yet.

You're right, not all of the facts are out yet, not that the right would let not having the facts get in the way of crucifying Obama for something.

the scandals listed are not only not scandals (obamacare is a policy legislated by congress?), but are only of interest to news junkies. the type (myself included) that post about politics on a website dedicated to husker football. there will be no ramifications and i would guess all of this will be forgotten quickly.

As I have said all along in this thread - it is too early to tell - not all of the facts are out yet.

Why not? Republicans and their mouthpieces on Fox and AM radio were horrified that the Obama administration didn't have all the facts laid before the public within a few days. We're 8 months or more into the GOP investigation. What's the holdup?

And where is the indignation at the GOP, Fox, Rush, etc for their failures to dig up the truth after all this time and money spent on this scandal?

Can you mention laws that Obama broke? Or has Fox News not figured that out yet?

IDK has CNN figured it all for you LMAO