SIGNED OG Tanner Farmer

If Farmer wasn't 100% solid to us with no chance of looking anywhere else, MANY other schools would have came calling by now.

... and because of this, his rankings will not shoot up like they should.

I agree, but I could see him getting a bump if he keeps preforming like this throughout the whole UA thing. He shouldn't be a 3* on any of the services. I'm not a star gazer and wouldn't trade this kid for anyone...but some people base everything on stars and rankings.

If Farmer wasn't 100% solid to us with no chance of looking anywhere else, MANY other schools would have came calling by now.

I agree, but I could see him getting a bump if he keeps preforming like this throughout the whole UA thing. He shouldn't be a 3* on any of the services. I'm not a star gazer and wouldn't trade this kid for anyone...but some people base everything on stars and rankings.

The only people who base EVERYTHING off stars and rankings are the idiots running the sites doing the rankings and trying to make money off the whole stupid mess.

The only people who base EVERYTHING off stars and rankings are the idiots running the sites doing the rankings and trying to make money off the whole stupid mess.

Nah, there are plenty of people on here who complain that Bo doesn't bring in Top 20 classes every year....which of course are based on player rankings.

Nah, there are plenty of people on here who complain that Bo doesn't bring in Top 20 classes every year....which of course are based on player rankings.

Oops, sorry, i meant to include them in with the idiots too.

• Fire 1