SIGNED OG Tanner Farmer

Watching him play while waiting for my flight.

He's pretty good agaisnt guys committing to ALA, ASU, FL....

I'm posting cuz in one 3 and Out he got all over the other lineman and was yelling at his team mates even tho they're up by 10 w a minute to play. Dude def looks and acts the part, even in this goofy game.

Through the first half, he's looking really good. Pass sets well and locks up his man. And gets a good push run blocking (which doesn't happen a lot in this game).

I haven't seen him get beat yet or even let his man get off the block once he's engaged. When he goes out, his backup was getting pushed around pretty badly.

Also looked really good in the second half. Good footwork as he got to pull a couple times. Also continued to do much better than his backup. Good showing.

I agree, hard to judge a OG in this time of game but he was always handling the guy he was suppose to. He was definitely one of the top oline guys in the game. I was very impressed.

I have seen him up close in game action when he played against SHG(Eventual State Champs) in the playoffs... Hes the real deal! I expect him to immediately contribute ot OG next year. Doubt he starts but will be in rotation as a True Freshman. Hes physically ready with a chip on his shoulder. One of our best commits this year no question about it

I don't question his ability one bit (see my posts throughout this thread), but I'm not 100% sure we see him in the rotation next year. We still have Cotton, Moudy, Reeves (I thought played well when we got banged up), Givens Price (coaches had good things to say about him), Corey Whitaker and Kondolo (coaches almost had to burn his RS when we got banged up but really raved about his skills). If we get banged up like this year, we might not have a choice, but I wouldn't mind him getting a RS year. But even if he does I would expect him to start as a RSFR and be a 4 year starter.

Selected as one of the 10 Top Performers on his UA team at #7. Said to be "dominating" his teammates in practice and showed well against Rivals' #1 player in the country Da'Shawn Hand in the game.

Said he would prefer a redshirt to give himself time to get in the weight room and learn the playbook but will play if we need him. That probably fits well with Cotton and Moudy returning.

• Fire 1

Selected as one of the 10 Top Performers on his UA team at #7. Said to be "dominating" his teammates in practice and showed well against Rivals' #1 player in the country Da'Shawn Hand in the game.

Said he would prefer a redshirt to give himself time to get in the weight room and learn the playbook but will play if we need him. That probably fits well with Cotton and Moudy returning.

Awesome attitude; love it!