SIGNED OG Tanner Farmer

I know it's pretty easy to think more highly of our own guys but that seems very possible in this case. By all accounts he's not only done well but been one of the best performers at every camp/game he's gone to. And he seems to have an excellent attitude to boot. Really like this guy.

Moved up a little in final Scout rankings....but still only a 3* and #26 OG.

Are these services getting the right guys tape? This guy is a beast and I feel he may be very difficult to redshirt. He's gonna play his way onto the two-deep! IMO

I agree. I am completely shocked every time a service comes out with updated ranking and he doesn't jump up nearly enough.

His relatively low ranking probably has to do with his offer list. He sounds like a kid who was under the radar and Nebraska found him before his star took off. After he committed here and is not looking further he hasn't received offers from the biggies. He can't possibly be a 4 or 5 star if the Bama's, USC's and Fla St's of the world haven't offered.

His relatively low ranking probably has to do with his offer list. He sounds like a kid who was under the radar and Nebraska found him before his star took off. After he committed here and is not looking further he hasn't received offers from the biggies. He can't possibly be a 4 or 5 star if the Bama's, USC's and Fla St's of the world haven't offered.

True. Not that that matters. From the looks of things Farmer has the potential to be an O-line rock star for us. :thumbs:

OL Tanner Farmer, Highland, Ill. (NR to No. 82): "When Farmer arrived at the St. Louis Rivals Camp Series presented by Under Armour last spring, he held no offers and we only vaguely knew who he was. He went on to win offensive line MVP at that event and has not looked back since. After impressing day after day at the Under Armour All-American Game earlier this month, it was clear he is a top 100 caliber prospect." -- Helmholdt - See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1599669#sthash.pdx0HOOv.dpuf