SIGNED OG Tanner Farmer

Latest brilliance from wifi.

justwinnebraska 2504 posts

Tanner Farmer is the best recruit in this class so far and will end up being the best recruit in four years in this class. People can thank me later. I am very glad I got his name out there for the fans when I learned about him at the St. Louis camp.

43 minutes ago

If he were in the army anyone else think he'd suffer a similar fate as neidermeyer from animal house?...

I'm thinking more along the lines of what happened to Vincent D' onofrio in "Full Metal Jacket." Soap in a sock treatment.

I don't know if we've ever had a poster like him on this board. I don't really even remember him doing anything wrong, he was just that annoying that the mods banned him.

Wasn't he taking info or something like that and posting it like it was his own

I don't know if we've ever had a poster like him on this board. I don't really even remember him doing anything wrong, he was just that annoying that the mods banned him.

The only thing I know is that he'd PM me and I believe Crewe and ADS and ask for either what we had heard or what we thought and post it other places.

I had a member of this board PM me and tell me he posted something on another board after I was witness to the Jonathon Rose incident that never was brought to light "breaking the news" about a "potential starter in trouble."

The only thing I know is that he'd PM me and I believe Crewe and ADS and ask for either what we had heard or what we thought and post it other places.

I had a member of this board PM me and tell me he posted something on another board after I was witness to the Jonathon Rose incident that never was brought to light "breaking the news" about a "potential starter in trouble."

It was me, you can say it. I busted his ass and I called him out for it. His response was to call me cranky, wierd dude. I've come to conclusion that he's a 15 yr old kid.

Sorry for derailing the thread, back to Farmer.

It was me, you can say it. I busted his ass and I called him out for it. His response was to call me cranky, wierd dude. I've come to conclusion that he's a 15 yr old kid.

I can't remember which recruits profile it was, but you called him out and it may have been the funniest post I've read on here. I may be getting the one mixed up with when you bitched out Hedley too.

I think it was Headly on here, I think I got close to 50 +1s lol. I called wifi out for stealing EZ's Info on 247. Usually it's tough to tell if guys are on different forums if they use different names, not this guy. You can tell from the first post, he's that "special".

Hi wifi, I know your stalking. Your right Farmer is a stud, but you had nothing to do with us getting him, absolutely nothing.

Latest brilliance from wifi.

justwinnebraska 2504 posts

Tanner Farmer is the best recruit in this class so far and will end up being the best recruit in four years in this class. People can thank me later. I am very glad I got his name out there for the fans when I learned about him at the St. Louis camp.

43 minutes ago

If he were in the army anyone else think he'd suffer a similar fate as neidermeyer from animal house?...

I'm thinking more along the lines of what happened to Vincent D' onofrio in "Full Metal Jacket." Soap in a sock treatment.

But he has a naturally solid build so it wouldn't affect him the same way.

I can't remember which recruits profile it was, but you called him out and it may have been the funniest post I've read on here. I may be getting the one mixed up with when you bitched out Hedley too.

I remember that post too. It got like 60 likes.

Sounds like Tanner Farmer continues to do well. Below are some more tweets:

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu

Rod Taylor and Tanner Farmer both just had good reps

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu

Solomon Thomas with a good rep vs Tanner Farmer. Kammy Delp and Vinae Talamaivao looked good in that run block drill. Pass pro now starting

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu

Tanner Farmer continues to impress. I like USC commit Toa Lobendahn so far too

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu

Just as he did at NFTC, Nebraska commit Tanner Farmer looking good at The Opening. On the line, three interior prospects did very well. Tanner Farmer (Highland, Ill.), a Nebraska commit, is one of the strongest, if not the strongest player in attendance.

Greg Biggins ‏@GregBiggins

DL Solomon Thomas, OL Tanner Farmer, OL Viane Talamaivao, DL Andrew Brown and OL Toa Lobendahn also stood out