2013 alt uniform game

Like I said. I really dont wanna miss the kickoff to Notre Dame/Purdue.

And the most contradicting part to this is they could've put this game at 2:30 at the least, but chose 11 am so it could be national coverage. It's just a kick in the nuts to us and our recruiting plain and simple. A complete disrespect to what will likely be the biggest game of the year for us.

What has NU Notre Dame done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

FIFY

Like I said, Notre Dame is it's own deal man. You can fight it all you want but Notre Dame is going to get shoved down your throat every week. That's just the way it is. Nebraska has to win to get that kind of coverage as where it's typically handed to Notre Dame. Period, end of story.

WHY DOES THE UCLA GAME HAVE TO AT 11 AM???

Because NU UCLA isn't terribly interesting to most of the country. Win a championship and that will change.

Didn't you know, ADS, Notre Dame and Purdue have been racking up championships lately?!?

I guess I haven't been paying attention, I forgot how much of a draw that "rivalry" is.

And the most contradicting part to this is they could've put this game at 2:30 at the least, but chose 11 am so it could be national coverage. It's just a kick in the nuts to us and our recruiting plain and simple. A complete disrespect to what will likely be the biggest game of the year for us.

What has NU done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

Notre Dame @ Purdue? or Nebraska/UCLA which could very well be a critical top 15 matchup for both teams? Not disagreeing with your perspective for it is spot on. But in this case, becoming second fiddle to ND/Purdue (no, not Michigan, not Michigan St, not even Boston College or Oklahoma-frickin Purdue) is absolute hilarity.

What has NU done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

Notre Dame @ Purdue? or Nebraska/UCLA which could very well be a critical top 15 matchup for both teams? Not disagreeing with your perspective for it is spot on. But in this case, becoming second fiddle to ND/Purdue (no, not Michigan, not Michigan St, not even Boston College or Oklahoma-frickin Purdue) is absolute hilarity.

I agree it does suck, but it is what it is.

What has NU Notre Dame done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

FIFY

Like I said, Notre Dame is it's own deal man. You can fight it all you want but Notre Dame is going to get shoved down your throat every week. That's just the way it is. Nebraska has to win to get that kind of coverage as where it's typically handed to Notre Dame. Period, end of story.

Well, we'll all I agree that we all hope Notre Dame goes 5-7 or 6-6 this year. Obviously worse would be better, but 5-7 or 6-6 would be plenty sufficient.

Well, we'll all I agree that we all hope Notre Dame goes 5-7 or 6-6 this year. Obviously worse would be better, but 5-7 or 6-6 would be plenty sufficient.

I don't think I want Notre Dame to suck. College football is more fun when the traditional powers are relevant. I don't want to see Boise, UCONN, or Louisville in BCS bowl games..