2013 alt uniform game

WHY DOES THE UCLA GAME HAVE TO AT 11 AM???

Because NU UCLA isn't terribly interesting to most of the country. Win a championship and that will change.

I understand that, but I just wanted to voice my frustration.

No doubt it does suck!

Because NU UCLA isn't terribly interesting to most of the country. Win a championship and that will change.

Didn't you know, ADS, Notre Dame and Purdue have been racking up championships lately?!?

• Fire 1

Like I said. I really dont wanna miss the kickoff to Notre Dame/Purdue.

And the most contradicting part to this is they could've put this game at 2:30 at the least, but chose 11 am so it could be national coverage. It's just a kick in the nuts to us and our recruiting plain and simple. A complete disrespect to what will likely be the biggest game of the year for us.

Didn't you know, ADS, Notre Dame and Purdue have been racking up championships lately?!?

Notre Dame is it's own deal, man. They'll always get a ton of prime time. Just because they're the golden domers.

And the most contradicting part to this is they could've put this game at 2:30 at the least, but chose 11 am so it could be national coverage. It's just a kick in the nuts to us and our recruiting plain and simple. A complete disrespect to what will likely be the biggest game of the year for us.

What has NU done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

• Fire 1

What has NU Notre Dame done to deserve any respect lately? Lose championship games?

FIFY