SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

not good.. its a dirty game.... we went in there and stole a guy from wiscy. however i think what separates us and what Keels said is that we don't come in there guns blazing and blasting the other schools like I'm sure many programs do (prob. what wiscy did to us to stave us off)... promises promises promises are the cheap these days but every hears what they want to hear.. hope TM can see through that crap..... you can bet they hyped up the teammate angle......

I hope this is all just noise. I think the NCAA should require "commits" to learn the definition of "committed." Seems to mean holding a spot until another school comes along.

The term "commit" has nothing to do with the NCAA or any rule. It's something created by the people who follow recruiting to described where a prospect says he's going. Probably need a new term instead of "commit". Only signing a LOI means anything.

• Fire 2

I hope this is all just noise. I think the NCAA should require "commits" to learn the definition of "committed." Seems to mean holding a spot until another school comes along.

The term "commit" has nothing to do with the NCAA or any rule. It's something created by the people who follow recruiting to described where a prospect says he's going. Probably need a new term instead of "commit". Only signing a LOI means anything.

I was just being a smart ass haha apparently a bad one. I am aware of the fact that "committing" means actually nothing. Maybe the term should be "leaning" haha

I was just being a smart ass haha apparently a bad one. I am aware of the fact that "committing" means actually nothing. Maybe the term should be "leaning" haha

Until people have been around the recruiting cycle a few times, they tend to think "commit" actually means something other than "very likely". Wasn't sure if you'd realized it yet.