has Nebraska become Iowa

Be honest is this the best Nebraska can do? I know this staff is getting better but seems like the staff has given up on a lot of the top recruits in nation and are trying to reach a little to often IMO. As I said I am a Nebraska fan but think they could do better. It just seems we get a little to excited about beating small schools for players. Is this the best Bo can do?

Darlington- tOSU, VA Tech, Arizona, WVU

Foster- UCLA, UGA, Florida, Vandy

Hall- Baylor, OU, Texas, Iowa

That's alot of D-1 schools we beat out

Be honest is this the best Nebraska can do? I know this staff is getting better but seems like the staff has given up on a lot of the top recruits in nation and are trying to reach a little to often IMO. As I said I am a Nebraska fan but think they could do better. It just seems we get a little to excited about beating small schools for players. Is this the best Bo can do?

Is Ohio State a small school to you?

Florida? Georgia? Va Tech?

Dont forget the possible Bama offer for Foster. Or was that for someone else?

He was hoping for an offer from them, and he was invited to visit their campus.

He was hoping for an offer from them, and he was invited to visit their campus.

Thank you.

so are you satisfide with recruiting and on field results

We aren't talking about on field results. You started a thread comparing our recruiting to theirs.

I think he's talking about the recruiting translating to the on-the-field results. If that's the case, then I think that is an unfair parallel to draw as we all know that Bo's first couple of recruiting classes weren't all that stellar. But we've definitely seen the product of his recruiting classes on the offensive side of the ball.

Taylor Martinez: didn't play QB his entire high school career. Was very raw for his first two years, but last year he turned into a more than serviceable quarterback. He only figures to get better this year.

Ameer Abdullah: comes in for Burkhead last year and puts up a 1,000+ yard season.

Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, and Quincy Enunwa: probably the best WR corp in the Big Ten

So if the results of his classes from have translated to on the field success for the offense, it isn't entirely out of the question that it can do the same now for the defense.

We aren't talking about on field results. You started a thread comparing our recruiting to theirs.

I think he's talking about the recruiting translating to the on-the-field results. If that's the case, then I think that is an unfair parallel to draw as we all know that Bo's first couple of recruiting classes weren't all that stellar. But we've definitely seen the product of his recruiting classes on the offensive side of the ball.

Taylor Martinez: didn't play QB his entire high school career. Was very raw for his first two years, but last year he turned into a more than serviceable quarterback. He only figures to get better this year.

Ameer Abdullah: comes in for Burkhead last year and puts up a 1,000+ yard season.

Kenny Bell, Jamal Turner, and Quincy Enunwa: probably the best WR corp in the Big Ten

So if the results of his classes from have translated to on the field success for the offense, it isn't entirely out of the question that it can do the same now for the defense.

Pretty sure he did.

From huskers.com

Before Nebraska (Centennial HS)

Martinez was a dual-threat quarterback for Coach Matt Logan at Corona's Centennial High School as a senior. Martinez passed for better than 3,000 yards and 28 touchdowns, and completed 61 percent of his passes. On the ground, Martinez added 750 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns. His play helped Centennial to a perfect 15-0 season and a state championship, capped by a victory over De La Salle High, when Martinez threw for 243 yards.

Pretty sure he did.

From huskers.com

Before Nebraska (Centennial HS)

Martinez was a dual-threat quarterback for Coach Matt Logan at Corona's Centennial High School as a senior. Martinez passed for better than 3,000 yards and 28 touchdowns, and completed 61 percent of his passes. On the ground, Martinez added 750 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns. His play helped Centennial to a perfect 15-0 season and a state championship, capped by a victory over De La Salle High, when Martinez threw for 243 yards.

That doesn't say he played QB his entire HS career.

Okay, if he is talking about on field results than it's not close in that category as well.