has Nebraska become Iowa

Only reason I ask is Nebraska recruits just enough to win an average of nine games a year. I want Nebraska to succeed but every under the radar kid is not going to pan out. The teams that are relevant do not employ this idea. Iowa has got mediocre recruits with mediocre results, the results are partially do to strength of schedule. It now seams that Nebraska has a favorable schedule. Does anyone agree that Bo and company need and must do better in recruiting and player development? Otherwise all I see is the same results as previous years. Don't get me wrong I am a Husker fan threw and threw just curious what others think?

• Fire 1

Well, let's take a look at a comparison between the schools since Bo has been our head coach (2008-2012).

Over that time period, Iowa had seasons of 9, 11, 8, 7, and 4 wins: a total of 39 wins over 5 seasons which is an average of 7.8 wins per year. Nebraska had seasons of 9, 10, 10, 9, and 10 wins: a total of 48 wins over 5 seasons which is an average of 9.6 wins per year. When you play at most 14 games per year, an average difference of 1.8 is pretty significant.

It's pretty clear that we have not become Iowa, nor will we ever become Iowa.