has Nebraska become Iowa

The only thing Iowa and Nebraska have in common in recruiting is the lack of D1 in-state talent, and theirs might actually have more.

They always have more in-state talent than Nebraska, but no of those kids want to play at Iowa. Hell, even ISU out recruits Iowa in their own state.

EMBARRASSING

Be honest is this the best Nebraska can do? I know this staff is getting better but seems like the staff has given up on a lot of the top recruits in nation and are trying to reach a little to often IMO. As I said I am a Nebraska fan but think they could do better. It just seems we get a little to excited about beating small schools for players. Is this the best Bo can do?

• Fire 1

Be honest is this the best Nebraska can do? I know this staff is getting better but seems like the staff has given up on a lot of the top recruits in nation and are trying to reach a little to often IMO. As I said I am a Nebraska fan but think they could do better. It just seems we get a little to excited about beating small schools for players. Is this the best Bo can do?

Is Ohio State a small school to you?