4 Anthony Bennett PF UNLV

5 Alex Len C Maryland

6 Ben McLemore SG Kansas

7 Michael Carter-Williams PG Syracuse

8 Trey Burke PG Michigan

9 C.J. McCollum PG Lehigh

10 Cody Zeller PF Indiana

I don't really see anybody there worth getting rid of Deng

Does Deng want out of Chicago? If he does then you might as well get something for him....If I was Chicago, I would ask for Beal. The kid looks like a promising NBA player....

Reports are that it is not going to happen. I'd like for the Bulls to get something for him, because I think he is going to want more money after his contract is up. He's a valuable player but not sure he's enough to help push past Miami. Wish Boozer could be traded but no one in their right mind will take his contract on, talk about a bad contract.

If they can stay healthy, I think they can be one of the best teams in the NBA and vie for a title. But with the emergence of Jimmy Butler, I think if they can trade him to move up and pick up Oladipo, that would be a win. It's pretty unlikely that they could get Oladipo at number 3 though, so I doubt it ends up happening.

If they can stay healthy, I think they can be one of the best teams in the NBA and vie for a title. But with the emergence of Jimmy Butler, I think if they can trade him to move up and pick up Oladipo, that would be a win. It's pretty unlikely that they could get Oladipo at number 3 though, so I doubt it ends up happening.

Actually word is that Orlando will take Ben McLemore, with Noel going first overall.

Actually word is that Orlando will take Ben McLemore, with Noel going first overall.

The reason I say Oladipo is because he looks like the 1 guy in the draft who has the athletic ability to be a potentially elite player. And with all of the talk about his work ethic, I'd feel pretty good about picking him at any point.

http://kingjamesgospel.com/2013/06/24/nba-trade-rumors-luol-deng-chicago-bulls-washington-wizards/

"Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that the Chicago Bulls, in their latest attempt to gauge the trade value of All-Star swingman Luol Deng, have had exploratory discussions with Washington about a deal that would land Deng with the Wizards and bring the No. 3 pick in Thursday’s draft to the Bulls.

The most likely trade construction, if talks were to progress to the serious stage, would send Deng to the Wizards for the No. 3 pick and center Emeka Okafor, who would have to formally opt into his contract for next season ($14.5 million) this week for the trade to go through".[/indent]