Now usually I don't do this but uh....

Anyone see much that isn't to like about his game??? I personally think he could play with a bit better leverage and his hands seem to lag behind a bit on the occasional play, but other than that I see some prime talent at the DT spot here for the taking. Anyone live in the Vegas area that had seen him play that could clarify his work ethic on every play???

I thought his technique was pretty decent considering how physically dominant he appears to be....

Well right, but if he was going against players of his size and strength then his technique would have been a bigger factor. Or maybe he is a freak that we need on our team!

A.... Husker Freak? Perhaps?....

I thought his technique was pretty decent considering how physically dominant he appears to be....

Well right, but if he was going against players of his size and strength then his technique would have been a bigger factor. Or maybe he is a freak that we need on our team!

A.... Husker Freak? Perhaps?....

No I am to old and broken to be on any team lmao.

Yes. Let the R. Kelly references pour in as I intended. But our staff is dead wrong on this kid right here and he should be offered yesterday if not in December. I back the staff more often than most posters, but this kid should have been offered at camp.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/109131/zack-singer

Our coaches got to see him up close and personal. Either their is something they don't like about him or they like someone else better. But it seems this kid is on our radar and something is holding back and offer. I will go with our staff on this one.