Our offensive line is...confident I guess

this is just awful...plus I rememeber how big out Oline looked when we were good at football in the 90's....this is sad on many levels

I'd bet on our offensive lines being one of the best in the conference this year soooo..... yeah....

it would take a monimental leap but i would be happy with top 4

Our OL will be at the very worst second best in the conference. We keep everybody plus we add a healthy Jake Cotton and Matt Finnin.

We did lose the guys who started at LG and C most of the year.

Which are deep positions on the team. I fully expect this to be the best line in maybe 10 years.

this is just awful...plus I rememeber how big out Oline looked when we were good at football in the 90's....this is sad on many levels

I'd bet on our offensive lines being one of the best in the conference this year soooo..... yeah....

it would take a monimental leap but i would be happy with top 4

Our OL will be at the very worst second best in the conference. We keep everybody plus we add a healthy Jake Cotton and Matt Finnin.

We did lose the guys who started at LG and C most of the year.

Pensick and Long were probably the best Lineman we had last year, especially Pensick by the end of the year. I remember an interview, maybe after Iowa, that Pensick was regularly grading out the best out of any lineman. We aren't going to lose much if nothing at all at Center (Jackson was spectacular at pulling). Cotton looks to be an absolute mauler with an attitude, something we haven't had since Henry graduated.

I like how the OL is shaping up, and if they can just get good play in pass protection from the tackles, then we have a top 10 unit in the country to go with all the weapons at the skill positions.

Which are deep positions on the team. I fully expect this to be the best line in maybe 10 years.

Pensick and Long were probably the best Lineman we had last year, especially Pensick by the end of the year. I remember an interview, maybe after Iowa, that Pensick was regularly grading out the best out of any lineman. We aren't going to lose much if nothing at all at Center (Jackson was spectacular at pulling). Cotton looks to be an absolute mauler with an attitude, something we haven't had since Henry graduated.

I like how the OL is shaping up, and if they can just get good play in pass protection from the tackles, then we have a top 10 unit in the country to go with all the weapons at the skill positions.

I agree that our line is in good shape this year. But EZ-E said we "keep everybody" which I don't think it totally accurate since we lost two guys who started 10+ games each last year.

a little doughy ...thats my concern....well that and the decision to even take this picture ...but yeah the strength coach needs to step it up

A little doughy are you serious? Those guys don't even have guts. When you're pushing 300lbs you're not going to look like Arnold in his prime. Based on last year's results I would say our SC program is pretty stout for the Offense.

a little doughy ...thats my concern....well that and the decision to even take this picture ...but yeah the strength coach needs to step it up

Not trying to come off sounding like a dick....but NO.

The guy has won awards for his strength and conditioning. These guys WILL NOT be chiseled body-builders....that's not how a lineman develops physically.