Our offensive line is...confident I guess

Seriously? This is something KSUcks would pull. or iowa. :facepalm:

No, this is something KSUcks would do:

Start a tradition. Haha, they have the best one. Never win a NCG.

I am wondering what Memes the other colleges are doing with the OP pic. I know they are out there by now.

Is it possible this was done tongue in cheek? If you look closely there is a shirt on the ground behind the chair. My guess is they were seated and it is a promotional photo, then at the end they were goofing around and being cheesy and took this pic.

On picture day at my school we did all kinds of stupid stuff cuz it was boring and funny to jack around w your teammates.

This pic alone is awful, no doubt about it. Impulse be making fun of all my kstate friends and whatnot if it were them. But out of context, it's bad, in context--it's probably not as it seems

Is it possible this was done tongue in cheek? If you look closely there is a shirt on the ground behind the chair. My guess is they were seated and it is a promotional photo, then at the end they were goofing around and being cheesy and took this pic.

On picture day at my school we did all kinds of stupid stuff cuz it was boring and funny to jack around w your teammates.

This pic alone is awful, no doubt about it. Impulse be making fun of all my kstate friends and whatnot if it were them. But out of context, it's bad, in context--it's probably not as it seems

It could be worse, they could be cupping each other. Or maybe laying around spooning.

this is just awful...plus I rememeber how big out Oline looked when we were good at football in the 90's....this is sad on many levels

I'd bet on our offensive lines being one of the best in the conference this year soooo..... yeah....

it would take a monimental leap but i would be happy with top 4

It could be worse, they could be cupping each other. Or maybe laying around spooning.

lol. Yeah that'd be worse

this is just awful...plus I rememeber how big out Oline looked when we were good at football in the 90's....this is sad on many levels

I'd bet on our offensive lines being one of the best in the conference this year soooo..... yeah....

Our OL will be at the very worst second best in the conference. We keep everybody plus we add a healthy Jake Cotton and Matt Finnin.

Our OL will be at the very worst second best in the conference. We keep everybody plus we add a healthy Jake Cotton and Matt Finnin.

We did lose the guys who started at LG and C most of the year.