NCAA Football 2014 Season Predicition

ADS

With the start of fall practice a little less than a month away, we've reached the prediction stage of the college football offseason. The preseason magazines have been released, talking heads are already crowning national champions and optimism is high for every fan base.

With all the opinions out there, why not ask NCAA Football 14, EA Sports' new video game that was released this week? The Huskers are ranked No. 22 on the game and have an overall rating of 88. To no surprise, EA is clearly more confident in Nebraska's offense (91 rating) than its defense (85). The Huskers' playbook seems very accurate (yes, it features the vaunted "Bone" formation) and has last year's alternate jerseys from the Wisconsin game available. Unfortunately, this year's much-improved alternate duds aren't an option yet.

Continue...

http://nebraska.riva...asp?CID=1523559

T-Magic wins HYPESMAN?!?!

They have him ending up with:

Passing % yards TDs INT Rushing TDs

247-385 64% 3264 34 11 1032 11

RGIII's Trophy year:

160/267, 59.9%, 2,091 yards, 15 TDs, 3 INTs; 843 rushing yds, 13 TDs

or...

291/402, 72.4%, 4293 yards, 37 TDs, 6 INTs, 699 rushing yrds, 10 TDs

Yeah, thanks. Those numbers seemed a little low. I took the numbers from the bottom line of the stats I was looking at but now I see they had his freshman year on the bottom and his senior year at the top.

or...

291/402, 72.4%, 4293 yards, 37 TDs, 6 INTs, 699 rushing yrds, 10 TDs

Yeah, thanks. Those numbers seemed a little low. I took the numbers from the bottom line of the stats I was looking at but now I see they had his freshman year on the bottom and his senior year at the top.

yeah, his senior year was phenomenal. I think going into his 4th or 5th game he had more TDs than incompletions.

***Cross was the biggest surprise of the season, stealing the starting role from Abdullah to rush for 1,157 yards and 15 touchdowns. Abdullah finished with 609 yards and six scores in exactly half as many carries.

Here we go again...

Christ.

God help us all.

Just wait until devnet sees this thread.