NCAA Football 2014 Season Predicition

ADS

If this is how the season ends up turning out, consider me a happy camper. Not gonna lie, it would break my heart to be on the brink of a NC game berth and lose to tOSU, but nobody in their right mind would be disappointed by a season like this.

College GameDay would probably still go down to the SEC title game instead of come up to Indy. So I'd be disappointed. (sarcasm)

If this is how the season ends up turning out, consider me a happy camper. Not gonna lie, it would break my heart to be on the brink of a NC game berth and lose to tOSU, but nobody in their right mind would be disappointed by a season like this.

College GameDay would probably still go down to the SEC title game instead of come up to Indy. So I'd be disappointed. (sarcasm)

Hell, if the SEC doesn't get a team in the NC game I could see ESPN petitioning it and sending their whole crew to the Sugar Bowl instead.

• Fire 1

I used to do this myself back when I was one of the top rated online players on PS2. I would always simulate a season and it was usually not very accurate but I still get a kick out of it. It's neat to see how it all plays out and if it plays out anything like this prediction then holy hell what a great year we are lookin forward to. I can honestly say, I don't think this is far off. We could win them all I believe up to that CC game. At that point, I feel like if we could at least keep the score a bit closer than they have predicted then that would be okay. I don't want to see us have a great year and then get embarrassed inthe CC game. That left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouthes on what would have been a very good year last year. Winning a bowl game would be a huge plus too. Although, I don't see Maryland being the team we would meet in a top tier bowl.

***Four Huskers were named second-team All-Americans - Smith, center Cole Pensick, right guard Spencer Long and defensive tackle Thad Randle.

***Nine Huskers made the Big Ten's first team, including Cross, Rose, Mauro Bondi (at punter), linebackerDavid Santos, defensive tackle Kevin Williams and defensive end Jason Ankrah.

Woo Hoo! We're awesome again!!

:lol:

Hell, if the SEC doesn't get a team in the NC game I could see ESPN petitioning it and sending their whole crew to the Sugar Bowl instead.

So true not even funny.