NCAA Football 2014 Season Predicition

ADS

Maryland in the Orange Bowl? I know it's a video game, but really? They went 2-6 in the ACC last year.

Ya you know it's bullsh#t when you are playing Maryland in BCS bowl game. At least have a more realistic opponent than Maryland.

Yeah. Like UCONN in the Fiesta Bowl.

***Cross was the biggest surprise of the season, stealing the starting role from Abdullah to rush for 1,157 yards and 15 touchdowns. Abdullah finished with 609 yards and six scores in exactly half as many carries.

Here we go again...

Christ.

God help us all.

Just wait until devnet sees this thread.

blow_it_up.gif

Maryland in the Orange Bowl? I know it's a video game, but really? They went 2-6 in the ACC last year.

Ya you know it's bullsh#t when you are playing Maryland in BCS bowl game. At least have a more realistic opponent than Maryland.

different conference. UCONN was in the Big East and won the conference. You see Maryland winning the ACC? no.

different conference. UCONN was in the Big East and won the conference. You see Maryland winning the ACC? no.

So, an 8-5 UConn in a BCS bowl isn't a joke to you?

So, an 8-5 UConn in a BCS bowl isn't a joke to you?

We should have been in that joke of a BCS game. Plus, I had a Sooner roommate.

Cas-shake-head.gif