The what would we do without him thread

I can give two rats turds about Knapp. And I can say that because I know where he lives and have two sons that are the perfect age to learn how to egg and TP a house.

Seriously the guy is a cool cat. Even when he shows up all Tommy Bahama on us at the bar get together, but his hair was pretty glorious that night

I can give two rats turds about Knapp. And I can say that because I know where he lives and have two sons that are the perfect age to learn how to egg and TP a house.

Seriously the guy is a cool cat. Even when he shows up all Tommy Bahama on us at the bar get together, but his hair was pretty glorious that night

hahahah! His hair looked all Governerish! The Hawaiian shirt was just to make him look like an average Joe when really he's a scholar amongst a bunch of f'ing' dips$&ts. He happens to have one of the few opinions I respect around this place. Face to face he's even easier to talk to. Mellow dude, not over the top on his opinions like myself. Good dude.

I'm ready for the next shindig. When we gonna do this thang?