Cornerbacks

Is it concerning to anyone else how many cornerbacks have been moved to safety? Andrew Green has been moved now according to the Rivals $ Board. It seems like the coaches are spreading the corners thinner than they already are.

Although, I do agree that Green should have been playing at safety for awhile now. Always a good tackler and physical, but never been the greatest in coverage.

Sure we do.. How awesome would it be to have a true cover / shut down corner playing against Ohio state, Michigan. Take away their best WR threat and not have to worry about being beat out there.

OSU and Michigan's receivers aren't very scary at all this year, but I agree with what you're saying.

Sure we do.. How awesome would it be to have a true cover / shut down corner playing against Ohio state, Michigan. Take away their best WR threat and not have to worry about being beat out there.

OSU and Michigan's receivers aren't very scary at all this year, but I agree with what you're saying.

OSU's Wr's may not be scary but is scary how open they can get when the Qb scrambles and a avg corner out there covering on an Island.

Moving CB's to safety has more to do with getting your best guys out on the field. Bo has been trying to recruit bigger CB's so they can move to safety, if needed.

I believe he is making an effort to do this (This year). :w00t

Moving CB's to safety has more to do with getting your best guys out on the field. Bo has been trying to recruit bigger CB's so they can move to safety, if needed.

I believe he is making an effort to do this (This year). :w00t

We are only in practice mode.. Ill believe it when I see it in games.