“I wouldn’t trade my staff for any”

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/pelini-likes-his-staff-as-well-as-any/article_3df5f1c9-0504-58ae-b222-c27825d9abad.html

The fact that Pelini retained all of his full-time assistants from the previous year for the first time since 2010 is something he takes pride in and expects to be of benefit.

“I think everyone’s happy here,” Pelini said. “We all get along. There are really no egos in the room. They all work hard. I think they’re all good recruiters.”

One of the assistants other schools tried to hire away in the offseason was secondary coach Terry Joseph, who joined the Husker staff in 2012 to replace Corey Raymond.

Joseph said he turned down three job offers when asked about the matter this spring.

It would be interesting (and unlikely) if papuchis would get fired without Bo being fired

Pelini hasnt 'fired' anyone in his tenure. Coaches leave, but they have other jobs when doing so, either a promotion or a lateral move. And I don't expect that to change.

Sanders? Forced to resign close enough?

It would be interesting (and unlikely) if papuchis would get fired without Bo being fired

Pelini hasnt 'fired' anyone in his tenure. Coaches leave, but they have other jobs when doing so, either a promotion or a lateral move. And I don't expect that to change.

That's not the 'official' story, and the reasons behind that had to do with things that venture into university policy.

The thing with Bo is he might be loyal to a fault, but it's not to an outrageous fault. If he knows someone is cancerous to his program they're going to go - he just will make sure to do it in a respectful way without villainizing them in the public eye.

The thing with Bo is he might be loyal to a fault, but it's not to an outrageous fault. If he knows someone is cancerous to his program they're going to go - he just will make sure to do it in a respectful way without villainizing them in the public eye.

Spoken like a true future Michiganian