OT Bar Milo [Miami Commit]

Ill admit that it was gonna be hard to tell any of them they were gonna get a redshirt. I'm gonna guess AA would have taken it the best. As much waiting as Braylon had to do just to get here, makes it hard to see him taking a shirt well. As far as Green, he's the one we as fans were most interested to see play right away because of all the hoopla following his recruitment.

Would it have been an easy choice for the coaches? Absolutely not. Would any of it mattered enough to keep everyone here and happy? Who knows. The staff makes the money they do to make those decisions. I get drunk and pontificate. The point I was trying to make is that there had to be a way to redshirt at least one of them. If for no other reason than to loosen up the log jam at the position of same class members.

Ill admit that it was gonna be hard to tell any of them they were gonna get a redshirt. I'm gonna guess AA would have taken it the best. As much waiting as Braylon had to do just to get here, makes it hard to see him taking a shirt well. As far as Green, he's the one we as fans were most interested to see play right away because of all the hoopla following his recruitment.

Would it have been an easy choice for the coaches? Absolutely not. Would any of it mattered enough to keep everyone here and happy? Who knows. The staff makes the money they do to make those decisions. I get drunk and pontificate. The point I was trying to make is that there had to be a way to redshirt at least one of them. If for no other reason than to loosen up the log jam at the position of same class members.

So, you want to redshirt the one that contributed the most that year and has turned out to be one heck of a good RB with a great attitude and work ethic while playing the others only because they are going to be pissy and threaten to leave?

Good Lord....I hope our coaches don't make decisions like that.

The RB position has turned out to be just fine. I wish both Heard and Green were still here but it is what it is.

• Fire 1

So, you want to redshirt the one that contributed the most that year and has turned out to be one heck of a good RB with a great attitude and work ethic while playing the others only because they are going to be pissy and threaten to leave?

The RB position has turned out to be just fine. I wish both Heard and Green were still here but it is what it is.

please highlight where I said "I would have redshirted AA."

Good Lord you're really trying to put words in my mouth!

So, you'd redshirt none of them? You still haven't answered the question: how should the coached have handled it?

Lighten up Francis. Re-reading you post, someone could make the argument that you were choosing to redshirt AA because he would have handled it better than the other 2. You didn't exactly say that but the inference is there. no harm done.

Im trying to have a conversation and all that asshat wants to do is parce my words to fuel his argument. And stop calling me Francis, Victoria!

Excuse me????

I took your comment about AA taking it better as meaning you would have redshirted him. If that isn't the way you meant it then please explain yourself better.

But, before you do that...might want to read board rules about name calling.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...