OT Bar Milo [Miami Commit]

Says four of his OVs will be Arizona State, Miami, Nebraska and Washington. No dates but, given that list and our schedule, if he makes it here I would guess the Miami game.

Interesting, I thought Mirko was our last Oline recruit we would take. However I am not sure we could tell a talent like this no.

Says four of his OVs will be Arizona State, Miami, Nebraska and Washington. No dates but, given that list and our schedule, if he makes it here I would guess the Miami game.

Interesting, I thought Mirko was our last Oline recruit we would take. However I am not sure we could tell a talent like this no.

That's my thought. There were reports going back and forth about whether we're taking three or four on the OLine. I think we're happy with three but would take a fourth if it's someone we really like.

• Fire 1

Visited Miami this weekend. Says he's bringing his parents back on his OV to "convince" them because they want him to stay closer to home. I didn't necessarily read it as Miami is his first choice, just that he doesn't have to stay at USC or UCLA.

Former HS teammate Brad Kaaya competing for the starting QB job at Miami.

• 2 weeks later...

Big commitment is tomorrow. Who will it be? #ASU #Miami #Nebraska #Washington

My vote is Miami.

Commit to Miami. Come watch us play them, Mr. Milo.

You might be on to something there...

Yeah, too bad he didn't wait until after the Canes come to Lincoln to make his decision. Oh well.