Tyler Moore "Hated the game" after Nebraska....

They pretty much claimed that he really struggled in being so far away from home/family. As I read it, THAT was the primary reason given for his unhappiness ALONG with playing time. I guess I just read it differently.

Youre right. it does say that. But, that's what Muschamp "thinks" happened. Word for word. Tyler's direct words were whining about lack of playing time when he claimed he was working his butt off. Maybe he was working his butt off but just wasnt good enough-there were a couple others that were better (cue the "doghouse theory" debate), hence he seems to have an entitled attitude.

Or maybe he was working his butt off, was the most talented player on the line, but he was in the Bo Pelini doghouse and he had a legitimate gripe. We don't know. We weren't there.

The "doghouse theory" is a theory because it doesnt really exist. The best players play. Tyler had obviously not developed into that category by then. This I do know, because it's common sense.

It's funny how everyone assumes he's a wimp, without having seen a practice. Maybe he had a legitimate gripe. Maybe not. Either way, I see no reason to trash talk a 20 year old behind the anonymity of an internet message board.

I'd tell him he pussed out to his face. Not that big of a deal.

I think that'd be fun to see.

I'm sure it would be, you're implying that people wouldn't say it to his face. That is not the case though, would I get my ass kicked? Maybe, that doesn't change the fact that I would say it.

a.aaa-Bad-ass-meme.jpg

Welcome to the club man. I've earned this title as well.

The "doghouse theory" is a theory because it doesnt really exist. The best players play. Tyler had obviously not developed into that category by then. This I do know, because it's common sense.

But you haven't seen the practices, so you don't know. You're just assuming.

To be clear, I'm not trying to assign blame to Bo Pelini, I just wish the self-proclaimed "greatest fans in college football" would ease up on a 20 year old who decided to transfer. To even hint that you are questioning Bo Pelini is akin to treason (see North Platte booster), but we have no problem trashing a "wimp" or "puss" that chose to go to a different school. It's a strange dichotomy.

To be clear, I'm not trying to assign blame to Bo Pelini, I just wish the self-proclaimed "greatest fans in college football" would ease up on a 20 year old who decided to transfer. To even hint that you are questioning Bo Pelini is akin to treason (see North Platte booster), but we have no problem trashing a "wimp" or "puss" that chose to go to a different school. It's a strange dichotomy.

Youre right on that. We (myself included) really should lighten up on it. It's really not that big of a deal. I do regret saying some the negative things I have about him-call it kneejerk reactions-but it also just shows our passion. He really woudlnt catch any less hell from any other fanbase in the same situation.

Yeah, I am assuming there is not doghouse. But there's millions upon millions of dollars on the line as well as the well-being of numerous families on the line based on on-the-field performance. I really dont think Bo's-or any other coach anywhere for that matter-is gonna put that at risk over a childish grudge. A pretty easy assumption can be made with not.

As Jake Taylor said "this isnt the California penal league................."

Youre right on that. We (myself included) really should lighten up on it. It's really not that big of a deal. I do regret saying some the negative things I have about him-call it kneejerk reactions-but it also just shows our passion. He really woudlnt catch any less hell from any other fanbase in the same situation.

Yeah, I am assuming there is not doghouse. But there's millions upon millions of dollars on the line as well as the well-being of numerous families on the line based on on-the-field performance. I really dont think Bo's-or any other coach anywhere for that matter-is gonna put that at risk over a childish grudge. A pretty easy assumption can be made with not.

Haha!! YES!

Dorn - if you ever - EVER - tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your !@#$ off and shove 'em down your @#$%^& throat!

Since you've said that you are assuming that Pelini doesn't have a doghouse and that you are a fan who's passion sometimes clouds your better judgement, isn't it safe to say that your conclusion about Pelini's lack of doghouse isn't necessarily the most unbiased?

I'm certainly not picking on you, I'm just pointing out that it's possible that Moore had a legitimate beef.

Since you've said that you are assuming that Pelini doesn't have a doghouse and that you are a fan who's passion sometimes clouds your better judgement, isn't it safe to say that your conclusion about Pelini's lack of doghouse isn't necessarily the most unbiased?

I'm certainly not picking on you, I'm just pointing out that it's possible that Moore had a legitimate beef.

I'll concede that it's possible. Anything's possible. But I also thinks it's pretty clear that there is no doghouse. I'm still trying to figure out how it's even a legit possibility. But I guess it just simply is.

Good talk sir. Good talk.

I'll concede that it's possible. Anything's possible. But I also thinks it's pretty clear that there is no doghouse. I'm still trying to figure out how it's even a legit possibility. But I guess it just simply is.

Good talk sir. Good talk.

Of course it is possible for egos and personalities to clash when they are as big as they tend to be at that level. And Bo is human (so is Barney, or whoever), so of course he can hold a grudge.

Here's what happened:

He was a big fish in a small pond when he was in high school. Being in that position gives way to a sense of entitlement for some folks. So, when he came to Nebraska where he was a big fish in a bigger pond coupled with the sense of entitlement that being a big fish in a small pond gave him, he thought he didn't have to work as hard in practice to get that starting spot. Well, that's not how Bo runs his program, and that's not how Barney runs his offensive line. When he didn't get his starting position, instead of deciding to work harder he decided to say "to heck with this, I don't have to put up with this crap," and left.

He left to a place where he is a big fish in an even bigger pond. Unless the coaching staff at Florida treats him differently than the coaching staff at Nebraska did (which was by no means incorrect), he's going to transfer again to a smaller school where he can be a big fish in a small pond again.

It's like this:

Most of us would rather be a top lawyer in a small firm who makes $100,000 instead of an average lawyer in a big firm who makes $150,000 but knows that the people at the top make $250,000.

Here's what happened:

He was a big fish in a small pond when he was in high school. Being in that position gives way to a sense of entitlement for some folks. So, when he came to Nebraska where he was a big fish in a bigger pond coupled with the sense of entitlement that being a big fish in a small pond gave him, he thought he didn't have to work as hard in practice to get that starting spot. Well, that's not how Bo runs his program, and that's not how Barney runs his offensive line. When he didn't get his starting position, instead of deciding to work harder he decided to say "to heck with this, I don't have to put up with this crap," and left.

He left to a place where he is a big fish in an even bigger pond. Unless the coaching staff at Florida treats him differently than the coaching staff at Nebraska did (which was by no means incorrect), he's going to transfer again to a smaller school where he can be a big fish in a small pond again.

It's like this:

Most of us would rather be a top lawyer in a small firm who makes $100,000 instead of an average lawyer in a big firm who makes $150,000 but knows that the people at the top make $250,000.

That, or he was a dork.

• Fire 1

Here's what happened:

He was a big dork in a dork pond when he was in dork school. Being in that position gives way to a sense of entitlement for some dorks. So, when he came to Nebraska where he was a big dork in a dorkier pond coupled with the sense of entitlement that being a big dork in a dork pond gave him, he thought he didn't have to work as hard in practice to get that starting spot. Well, that's not how Dork runs his program, and that's not how Dorky runs his offensive line. When he didn't get his starting position, instead of deciding to work harder he decided to say "to heck with this, I don't have to put up with this crap," and left.

He left to a place where he is a dork fish in an even dorkier pond. Unless the coaching staff at Florida treats him differently than the coaching staff at Nebraska did (which was by no means incorrect), he's going to transfer again to a dorker school where he can be a big dork in a dork pond again.

It's like this:

That, or he was a dork.

Or he was a dork.