Dienhart: Huskers have one of the 'best-looking fronts'

knapplc

So out of curiosity, I thought I would go back and remind myself of what the BTN crew had to say about our team last year. An overview of their comments were:

- Defensive line is very impressive and athletic. They have real speed coming off the edges

- An extremely deep defense with a whole lot of speed

- Hard to imagine this defense not be very, very good

In actuality, the defense was the opposite of deep, wasn't particularly fast, and most would categorize as average.

Good job Buzzkillington!

So out of curiosity, I thought I would go back and remind myself of what the BTN crew had to say about our team last year. An overview of their comments were:

- Defensive line is very impressive and athletic. They have real speed coming off the edges

In actuality, the defense was the opposite of deep, wasn't particularly fast, and most would categorize as average.

rachel-dratch-snl-debbie-downer-1c970.jpg

• Fire 1

Well we had some speed in E.Martin (4.53) & J. Ankrah (4.68). And as someone pointed out, some of the guys they were raving about redshirted. Also to be noted is that our secondary was one of the best in the nation last year. Had we had a little bit of depth or avoided a couple injures in the trenches we'd of been alright.

Besides, this years defense is a hell of a lot faster than last years at all three levels. Especially the LBs.

tumblr_m85d4xXJjF1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

• Fire 1

Guys,

Dienhart made nearly the EXACT SAME COMMENTS after BTN's camp visit last year about our D-Line. Look how that ended up. You shouldn't read anything whatsoever into BTN's sunshine-pumping hype tour.

edit - Dammit, Obamarocks beat me to it. SEE???

Guys,

Dienhart made nearly the EXACT SAME COMMENTS after BTN's camp visit last year about our D-Line. Look how that ended up. You shouldn't read anything whatsoever into BTN's sunshine-pumping hype tour.

edit - Dammit, Obamarocks beat me to it. SEE???

How sticky are your keyboard keys? He beat you by almost 2 and a half hours :D

I didn't read the thread. It's a bad habit of mine where I read the OP and skim for about 4.5 seconds and then type a response and THEN go read the thread only to discover that what I posted about has already been discussed at length. Whoops.

Yeah, all this has already been discussed at length.