***2015 Recruiting***

Joe Burrow -- as a reply to Warrior10

That would be great.

Sheriron Jones... Husker offer and in his top three. Uncommitted

Kyle Kearns... Uncommitted 4* with very few offers yet... but Oregon St is on his list

Brett Rypien... Boise St commit with offer from Oregon St.

or does he try to flip is Oregon St commit James Pensyl

just some names...

That would be great.

Kyle Kearns... Uncommitted 4* with very few offers yet... but Oregon St is on his list

just some names...

I've only watched film on Jones, who I would take. I'll have to get back to you on the others.

Kyle Kearns is interesting. Nice film, former SMU commit (left after June Jones was fired), recruited by Riley at OSU, friends with Matt Snyder (OSU TE commit visiting this weekend), had national recruiting interest, and currently open for best option. He'd be a nice addition - especially if we have any QB movement after Spring ball.

That would be great.

just some names...

I've only watched film on Jones, who I would take. I'll have to get back to you on the others.

Kearns:

Decent film. Could only find one with the first 3 game of the season. Throws a good deep ball, there were a couple balls that would be picked at the college level. Didn't see him move much, so not sure his mobility. His offer list worries me a lot, those recruiters are far better at identifying talent then we are....SMU and UC Davis are his offers? There is a red flag somewhere in there.

In case Bussey decides to move on, this kid just de-committed from Wisconsin

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Recruits?DefaultName=Jordan+Stevenson

He decommited from UT and is now at wisc
Good catch. I guess I read that wrong. But still. Could be in play depending on the Wisconsin new hire
Barry Alvarez is running that program. The HC will not deviate Wisconsin from what we have seen them to be.

#B1G recruiter: “New #Husker coaches are freaking everywhere." Expected to host Adrienne Talan, Jalin Barnett & Matt Snyder this weekend.

You get out of recruiting what time and effort you put into it. These coaches are putting everything they have into keeping this class together, and getting new kids interested.

Really, you cannot ask any more of these guys right now. You'll miss some kids, but it should never be because you didn't put the time and energy into getting kids. It was a problem. I don't think it'll be a problem now.

• Fire 1