***2015 Recruiting***

So let's say Barry, Hall and Garburt all want in at LB'er, do we take them all giving us 5 in the class?

Barry visits the 24th while the other two visit the 30th, so he'll have the first chance to commit....was this done on purpose?

Them not visiting till 30th also will allow us to see if we have room...for example no burrow/jones/neal.

What's your order of preference?

Mine: Barry, Hall, Garburt

So let's say Barry, Hall and Garburt all want in at LB'er, do we take them all giving us 5 in the class?

Barry visits the 24th while the other two visit the 30th, so he'll have the first chance to commit....was this done on purpose?

Them not visiting till 30th also will allow us to see if we have room...for example no burrow/jones/neal.

Agree with this order 100%. Unfortunately, I think we only get one of the Barry/Hall combo though.

Agree with this order 100%. Unfortunately, I think we only get one of the Barry/Hall combo though.

Why's that?

Why's that?

Just a feeling. I'd love to be wrong. I'm not sitting on any info you don't have.

Also, good or bad, Garbutt has some much deeper connections with Riley and Bray and Banker than either of those two, making me feel like the coaches take him if he wants in, regardless of Barry and Hall... and I don't think we take 5.

So, after Garnett committed, I think we are at 15.

I have seen predictions of somewhere around 20 is what we are going to take.

Let's assume we have 5 more spots, what 5 do you want that are actually realistic?

I personally think a few spots will be filled with guys we have never heard of so I'm not expecting this to be too accurate.