***2015 Recruiting***

Anyone else get the feeling this class is still dangerously close to falling apart..? Mainly, high potential of losing both DE's and both DT's taking an official visit to another school on the last weekend before signing day...

DL has me super-worried. Depth needs on the ends and a two-fer with the twins would lead to depth issues there in short order.

Would like to see them check into any backup plans and maybe switch from 5-7 LBers to 5-6 DL and maybe 3-4 LB

Anyone else get the feeling this class is still dangerously close to falling apart..? Mainly, high potential of losing both DE's and both DT's taking an official visit to another school on the last weekend before signing day...

DL has me super-worried. Depth needs on the ends and a two-fer with the twins would lead to depth issues there in short order.

Would like to see them check into any backup plans and maybe switch from 5-7 LBers to 5-6 DL and maybe 3-4 LB

Remembered the TE too. Considering a visit to Michigan...

Here's a great looks (didn't know where Mav's was) at current scholarship distribution.

http://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution

If we lose the twins (and don't replace), we'll have four DTs on scholly next year, if nobody leaves. Which is a big question mark if Collins continues to progress.

If we lose the DEs (and don't replace), same thing, Four on scholly.

TE we'd have three after this year. You're right AtBone, that would be nice to have one.

It'd be nice to get two more linebackers. A couple will surely not redshirt this year.

I don't see their need to get another CB. That's puzzling to me, unless they plan to move someone to Safety.

Here's a great looks (didn't know where Mav's was) at current scholarship distribution.

http://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution

If we lose the twins (and don't replace), we'll have four DTs on scholly next year, if nobody leaves. Which is a big question mark if Collins continues to progress.

If we lose the DEs (and don't replace), same thing, Four on scholly.

TE we'd have three after this year. You're right AtBone, that would be nice to have one.

It'd be nice to get two more linebackers. A couple will surely not redshirt this year.

I don't see their need to get another CB. That's puzzling to me, unless they plan to move someone to Safety.

I don't think they are after another CB, they are after another safety because Gifford is moving to LB'er.

Our DLine guys could all leave and that would be devastating. We have some other good players but those are the guys who will likely contribute the most first and mean the most down the road. I feel better about the twins now and I think Neal ends up staying but I think Jones is looking pretty hard.

Lol wow. At Huskermax the optimism is at an all time high. At Huskerboard we are planning on our recruiting class falling apart. Goodness, how can the gap be so broad?

That's because we've been infiltrated by Buffs fans... it's hard to be positive with them around.

Touche' , I'll remove that as soon as possible!

It's been taken down by now. Riley has always been very savvy about when to mention names and when not to. Let's hope they make sure everyone else is on the same page, though. Banker's got to be careful.

Also: Husker fans sure are sharp :D That tweet was taken down in less than four minutes and several Huskerboarders were already on it.