***2015 Recruiting***

Closing in on the end. 20 commits and probably two more. The only question is if the 19 didn't include the four early enrollees, that would mean 23 could have been the number. Talan and Paulo seem to be the only targets at the moment. Wonder if there's an unknown or we just would have taken another LB (or someone else) if they wanted in.

QB - 0
RB - 1 - Ozigbo
WR - 2 - Morgan, Alston
TE - 1 - Snyder
OT - 2 - Gaylord (Paulo)
OG/C - 2 - Decker, Barnett

DT - 2 - C. Davis, K. Davis
DE - 2 - Neal, Davis
LB - 4-5 - Young, Ferguson, Barry, Reed (Talan)
CB - 2 - Lee, Anderson
S - 2 - Williams, Sykes

LS - 1 - Ober

Kaiwan Lewis, maybe?

Both the 19 and 23 numbers seemed to be one short of what we could take. The speculation was we were holding the last spot for Lewis as it was unsure if he was committing before NSD.

I think we'd take him if he want in. Looks like he may be close to a decision now.

Bando was a reach, I'll admit.

I know for a fact Bando wont be leaving. I know, i know, im that guy with the "inside" source but i do have a close link to him. Hes pretty excited about new start.

Talon Paulo and maybe hall? Those two and hall is the question? That's where I put my money right now

These are the 3 Im thinking too. Sounds like Hall has not commited to mizsery either.

So we will have our attrition answer shortly with the current commits and early enrollees we are sitting at 88 scolys. Which is the max we can be at. If we take anyone else's commitment people are leaving the program we haven't heard about. And based on how many we take is how many are leaving. One name I heard is that people will be very surprised if Bondi is back. I read on another board that Whittaker may get medically scholarshiped, anyone else heard about that?