***2015 Recruiting***

Might be getting a little ahead of myself right now, but counted me worried about Javeon Walton.... Hasn't made it back to campus yet and there hasn't really been a explanation why. So if he doesn't make it back does anyone see us taking a JUCO LB? If not I think we need to take at least 2 HS LB'ers. 5 scholarship guys in 2015 ain't enough, especially when one is coming off ACL surgery.

2015:

Buck: Newby

Will: Santos, Love

MLB: Bando, Rose (coming off ACL surgery)

Might be getting a little ahead of myself right now, but counted me worried about Javeon Walton.... Hasn't made it back to campus yet and there hasn't really been a explanation why. So if he doesn't make it back does anyone see us taking a JUCO LB? If not I think we need to take at least 2 HS LB'ers. 5 scholarship guys in 2015 ain't enough, especially when one is coming off ACL surgery.

2015:

Can we just clone Lavonte David?

2015:

He and his girl just had a baby. Tough timing for him. Bo expects him to be here in January.

Jersey City DL Dave Tolentino focused on senior year, planning visits to #Huskers #Navy and others @BigRedBryan http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/314948693470679162/st-peters-prep-dl-and-rutgers-target-dave-tolentino-knows-hell-visit-nebraska-and-navy/

DE David Tolentino of St. Peter's Prep in Jersey City, NJ. The article says he has a Nebraska offer. His Rivals page shows Nebraska interest but no offer and I couldn't find him on 247. I'm going to assume the article wasn't quite right on the offer. We'll see if he visits.

Well after the mcneese game, the coaches should consider taking 1-2 LB's. The gap between zaire anderson (who is graduating) and his backup is pretty large

2015:

He and his girl just had a baby. Tough timing for him. Bo expects him to be here in January.

• 3 weeks later...

2015 K Chase Vinatieri was at the Illinois game last night, second unofficial for him. Chase is the nephew of Adam Vinatieri, yes that Adam Vinatieri. My guess, he could be a preferred walk-on down the road.

Last year, Chase has 25 touchbacks on 35 kickoffs, went 51 of 53 XP, and went 5 of 6 FG (long: 37 yds). Here are his

@mikejschaefer: .@ChaseVinatieri made another unofficial visit to #Nebraska - a place familiar with NFL kickers (FREE): http://t.co/JlH9iDTqHN #Huskers

• Fire 1

Looks like LB Marcel Spears from Olathe, KS was in attendance last night. I don't see that we've offered him. Currently committed to Iowa State.

Definitely need 1/2 LB this class. Spears' is closer to a safety (in size) for the B1G. Would have to take a RS to get turned up, but if he can bring speed to our front 7, great. Quick point of reference, how does Kansas speed compare to Louisiana speed? :lol: