Depth Chart for WYO Game is here!

ESPY

If I counted right, there are 11 Freshmen or Sophomores in the two deep of the front 7 on defense. Wow....

There are going to be some rough games this year, but we're setting ourselves up nicely for the future.

Now, if only we could find a way to have both the offense and defense on the same page...

• Fire 1

Is Taariq Allen still hurt?

I thought he was OK. I don't remember hearing about Reilly before.

I thought he was going to be a pretty decent player for us. Surprised he is not in the 2-deep.

He was last year pre-injury, so makes you think something happened. For some reason I thought I remembered he retweaked his knee or doesn't fully trust it yet. But I can't think of where I heard it, so don't quote me.

Is Taariq Allen still hurt?

I thought he was OK. I don't remember hearing about Reilly before.

I thought he was going to be a pretty decent player for us. Surprised he is not in the 2-deep.

Same, he looked like he had the tools to become a real beast until the unfortunate injury

I find it interesting that Nathan Gerry isn't even mentioned as a nickel back...he's a linebacker and that's it.

Also on Gerry, I was expecting to see him behind Zaire at the WILL, but he's behind Afalava at BUCK. Perhaps I've been mistaken these last couple weeks.