Urban Meyer - Classless

Branno

Yeah,

Urban is the classless one for getting cheap points.

I assume you were calling Osbourne classless back in the 90's for winning by unnecessary amounts? 77-28 vs ASU? 73-21 vs OU?,etc,

Also "Classless University?"

Time to grow up. Going for two twice doesn't affect the Engineering or Business schools.

But Tom has class. I dont think going for two was classless. But you cant deny that Urban is a scumbag... Don't even try and deny it.

Please elaborate. I'll listen.

I thought he just went with the jones' down in Florida(SEC style) and wasn't a fan . then during his introductory speech at OSU he regretted how it went and he didn't like himself and what he became and what college football was becoming.

That was good enough for a fresh start for me and he has done everything well in Cbus.

I've hated him since he was at Florida.

Elaboration? :lol:

You think you hated him while he was at Florida? one does not simply forget getting "OZzed" in the National Title game by short passes and crappy Oline play. And I WAS IN ATTENDANCE TOO!

I think his recruiting tactics are very shady.. And I just flat out don't trust the guy. "Heart Problems".

I think his recruiting tactics are very shady.. And I just flat out don't trust the guy. "Heart Problems".

One of my friends had esophogial spasms about 3 weeks ago. He called 911 because he was adamant about having a heart attack. He's now making drastic changes in his life as well because of what he thought it was and not because of what it actually turned out to be. (No my friend is not Urban Meyer)

Yeah,

I assume you were calling Osbourne classless back in the 90's for winning by unnecessary amounts? 77-28 vs ASU? 73-21 vs OU?,etc,

Time to grow up. Going for two twice doesn't affect the Engineering or Business schools.

Dr Tom ran up the score with the 3rd and 4th string players with a smattering of cheerleaders mixed in.

Yeah,

Dr Tom ran up the score with the 3rd and 4th string players with a smattering of cheerleaders mixed in.

But when Urban Meyer does it he's classless? Kenny Guiton wasn't the starting QB.

Yeah,

But when Urban Meyer does it he's classless? Kenny Guiton wasn't the starting QB.

Didn't Kenny G go in when Braxton got hurt? That's not really what I'd call putting in your subs to avoid running up the score.

btw, I truly hope Braxton is okay. And I hope he has an awesome season. Except for Dec. 7. :lol:

And apparently, the polls thinks he's too classy since OSU has dropped a spot each week.

That's what happens when you run about 6 offensive plays and DON'T try to run up the score.

They haven't done anything interesting. It's like Tress is the coach! Who are they keeping the secret plays from? Florida A&M?

Yeah,

Didn't Kenny G go in when Braxton got hurt? That's not really what I'd call putting in your subs to avoid running up the score.

btw, I truly hope Braxton is okay. And I hope he has an awesome season. Except for Dec. 7. :lol:

We're talking about when he went for two, which was against Buffalo, so yes, Guiton went in when Braxton was healthy.

And apparently, the polls thinks he's too classy since OSU has dropped a spot each week.

That's what happens when you run about 6 offensive plays and DON'T try to run up the score.

They haven't done anything interesting. It's like Tress is the coach! Who are they keeping the secret plays from? Florida A&M?

They've won.....securely. Regarding polls, that's all that should be happening.

Guys you've got it all wrong, there's nothing wrong with Urban; he's a fine fellow of, heretofore, impeccable moral fiber as we all saw with those outstanding and irreproachable teams he led at Florida. The issue is, and always has been, with the state of Ohio and OSU by extension.

See, Ohio is a wretched and miserable place which, from Cincinatti to Cleveland, permeates an evil, soul-sucking and smothering malaise that pollutes its citizens as well as the rest of the country. Urban isn't to blame for his actions, he can't control the fact that he has now been irredeemably corrupted, the blame must rest with Ohio. It's a terrible place. That's why it's produced more astronauts than any other state. It's so bad people are willing to leave the Earth to escape its grasp.