Who Ya Got?

Who Ya Got - Southern Miss Edition  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After an extremely disappointing home opener, I am torn on this week's line. That being said, I am going to take us to cover and I'll take the under. Southern Miss turned the ball over 7 times in their opener and they are on a 13 game losing streak. I don't see how it gets any better for them when they travel to Lincoln. I think the team is going to respond this week and they're going to come out and play some inspired, physical football.

Am I so cheap that I'm the only one that doesn't understand the -28, +28 thing? I've never been to Vegas, so?

A good way to look at it is;

If you take Nebraska -28, you have to subtract 28 points from Nebraska final score and then see if they still win -or-

If you take S. Miss +28, you add 28 points to S. Miss final score and then see if they would win.

If you were betting in Vegas (or elsewhere), you bet $110 to win $100 so, if you lose, it costs you $110, and if you win you get $100. The spare $10 is considered the "juice".

Sorry, used to be "involved" ;) in the industry back in my college days.

Am I so cheap that I'm the only one that doesn't understand the -28, +28 thing? I've never been to Vegas, so?

A good way to look at it is;

If you take Nebraska -28, you have to subtract 28 points from Nebraska final score and then see if they still win -or-

If you take S. Miss +28, you add 28 points to S. Miss final score and then see if they would win.

If you were betting in Vegas (or elsewhere), you bet $110 to win $100 so, if you lose, it costs you $110, and if you win you get $100. The spare $10 is considered the "juice".

Sorry, used to be "involved" ;) in the industry back in my college days.

Wow, complicated. I just think the Huskers win, lol. chuckleshuffle