\\ Official Southern Miss 2013 Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Sorry... I just watch these other QBs play, and every other down for Martinez looks like a broken play. He shuffles his feet... he looks uncertain. Both Kellogg and Armstrong seem to be leading the team with confidence. Plays don't look broken. They look methodical. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

• Fire 1

Sorry... I just watch these other QBs play, and every other down for Martinez looks like a broken play. He shuffles his feet... he looks uncertain. Both Kellogg and Armstrong seem to be leading the team with confidence. Plays don't look broken. They look methodical. Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong

I can show you replays from this game that show that I'm right. He has some good plays, but I bet that most QBs could make those plays as well. He isn't even scary fast anymore.

You are wrong

You are wrong

They come in vs a dead/discouraged D....no pressure for them what so ever

You're wrong.